Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Like the Captain said, “Its just a job.” I wonder if he felt like that before the saga happened?

Because leaving Goddard in that mess, is p1ss poor behaviour from the Captain.

1 Like

Goddard should be the captain IMO, at least until one of the younger blokes are ready.

3 Likes

I think we should copy melbourne and make lav and lang our co-captains.

6 Likes

I think he should have got the job at the beginning of last season… he isn’t even in the leadership group now.

Stop being an ■■■■.

He removed himself from the process after being voted in by the playing group. He was our captain in 2016 & I felt that if Jobe didn’t want the captaincy last year, BJ should’ve retained the job.

Is it possible that BJ removed himself from the Leadership club because he thought it wasn’t a strong enough culture?

I can’t imagine BJ would pull to many punches and maybe he thought his opinion wasn’t getting through previously?

Would love to find a way to get this footage to the media and highlight it - put a rocket up the players. Any suggestions?

I doubt that very much. BJ seems like the sort of guy that would it fight to fix it rather than throw the towel in.

1 Like

had a laugh with briggs after the game, what a legend. lucky a certain blitzer didn’t see!

pull your ■■■■■■■ head in.

1 Like

Briggs is a fkg idiot. Ruins everything good about A B original with his own one eyed agendas

Did BJ have the captaincy taken off him?
I thought it was said he didn’t want it.
If it was taken off him that’s a really poor reflection of the club.

Complete no brainer. Very troubling that the club can’t see it.

This is a very hurtful clip to watch.

It is a summary of where the club is at. There is something seriously amiss with the EFC at the moment, and its not going to get fixed overnight, or with hard work alone.

We may be getting flogged each week, but the insipidness of the team, as summarised in this clip, is very, very poor. we are just getting pushed around and ragdolled at will.

Cant imagine what will happen next week (Hawks) and when we meet some of the more physical teams.

SHOW THE FLAG. PAY THE FINE.

1 Like

He did give it up yes.

So do we know who it was running backwards in the clip?

the current captain.

@Mr_Sunbury_1 is saying it was taken off him, not that he gave it up.

There is a big difference.

WOW that footage boils my blood

1 Like