Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

I’m struggling to think of a worse sh*t sandwich you could serve someone. It’s clearly for mine the worst individual outcome for someone who’s been traded somewhere

Maybe Devon Smith from gws to Essendon by the end of this season will trump it

7 Likes

I’d love to thank him for his service and apologise for the outcome, poor bloke came him cause we were" on the way to a premiership" apparently.

Got hit with the Saga, so he stepped up. Carried the club through it. Captained the club even though he never wanted it.

Just to finish up getting bashed and bullied every week with none of his weak teammates coming to help him out. Played with fire and passion(that i didn’t always agree with but i appreciated his heart) and now seems broken.

Not the way i would want a career like his to finish

3 Likes

Playing him on that little rat in the first half or so was farking poor coaching.

Should have just put him in the forward line, at least he can still kick.

1 Like

Has been very good for us but if the coach sees fit to keep playing him back he may as well leave now

Offers nothing

Too slow

1 Like

He’s been fantastic, I bet he finds it hard to drive himself anymore, with the way things are going and his speed and mobility waning.

Probably just wishes he could hit the fairways now.

Has dropped of the edge this year and is resorting to holding tripping etc. Drop.

1 Like

He owes us nothing.

We sold him a dud.

He’s done, and he deserved better from us.

2 Likes

Cooked.

1 Like

He called the team out for sub standard effort, and the team have Xavierd him

No one was standing up to the hammering he was copping.

Deserves better

15 Likes

Can’t believe some little sewer rat was allowed to whack him all day, every player whacked him as they went passed and not one of our players had a crack back. We are so soft it’s makes me sick.

12 Likes

As soon as I saw that I knew we were f**ked for the day.

Summed up to perfection here

https://www.facebook.com/EFCSupporterNews/?view_public_for=145014282984636

7 Likes

Sadly you could make a video montage of him sitting on the ground looking bewildered from the amount of times he’s knocked over this season alone.
Unfortunately, you can’t carry slow players, especially ones that aren’t creating the other way, and with him managing a hip problem he is now a liability in the back half.

Yep. Poor ■■■■.

1 Like

He is a grown man FFS not a kid and shouldn’t be getting others to fight his battles. He is as weak as ■■■■ for putting up with it, any player worth their salt would have not let that happen

1 Like

Although I agree he should have been more assertive in the contest. The fact that no one got over there to support him was weak as ■■■■ and is in my view demonstrable evidence of a general malaise within the group.

3 Likes

Time to get a tap on the shoulder

Maybe I’m in the minority but I’ll be eternally grateful we had him in our darkest hour. Has been exemplary since he came across & WOB is right, walked into the biggest shiit storm the game has experienced. The saints supporters think it’s poetic justice which is sad after he gave everything for them. He’s been enormous for us and I feel for him having been the subject of opposition sides targeting him and he not having any back up. It’s really sad and he does deserve better.

28 Likes

Agreed. A senior person at the club once told he can be a pain the arrsee but he drives the club to be better. We need more leaders like him in my view.

1 Like