Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Godard is interested in one thing, Godard

If you’re going to ■■■■ can him at least spell his name correctly.

9 Likes

That’s all well and good.
But he has leaked goals the past few weeks and not been effective with disposal

I agree he has had a poor few weeks and is looking all his 32 years.

French New Wave cinema?

5 Likes

Well said. People bagging Goddard need to pull their head in. He may be close to the end, but fark me he’s given his all to the club since he stepped in the door. At least you can tell he’s hurting with how putrid we’ve been and as others as mentioned it’s SHAMEFULL that the players have let him be targeted and done fark all. He came to us with promises of success and the club/players have farked him over

Followed Carlton growing up, might get a year there in 19.

Time to retire mate

False, this bloke has given everything for the club both on and off the field and captained this team in 2016 . He may be near the end of his career but at least we know he cares and gives it his best. This will be his 6th season with us - 100 + games, Crichton Medal 2013, Crichton Medal Runner Up 2017 & 2016 Club Captain.

7 Likes

And the $$$$$$$$$$
He has been well remunerated for his troubles.

2 Likes

Can someone post the Hun article that is up?

Sure he has. But he’s also gone above and beyond the requirements of any remuneration package, if you can’t see that you’re not looking.

7 Likes

I can see that but it doesn’t mean we owe him anything or have to gift games to him. He is a liability currently, needs the two on the shoulder

1 Like

Could have sooked and asked for his contract to be torn up when the saga exploded but instead embraced the club the moment he arrived.

No doubt he’s done but the lack of respect he gets from some of our supporters is sad.

8 Likes

I agree we shouldn’t gift games to anyone.

We do however owe him our sincere thanks and appreciation.

4 Likes

Appreciate his service but he aint what we need anymore.

I agree with your comments. But game has gone past him this year.

Coaches need to make the call.

Before or after they are fired?

1 Like

He’s been a liability for 3 years. Just like Stanton was.

He is cooked, no doubt.

But the coaches are not helping the situation playing him in a critical role. They should know his limitations and be managing things accordingly. How he wasn’t rested yet is beyond me.

Loved that we got him, love what he’s done at the club. Feel for him having to deal with it. Wish he had of remained captain in 17/18.

3 Likes