Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Yeah I don’t think his powers have completely failed him. He has had some good games earlier in the year, I think our backline is a complete mess.

Should be playing mid/forward. This backline stuff is bullshit

Wouldn’t get a game.

Yes, but beaucoup de jolies filles françaises

1 Like

He was never a backman, even at his best. And now he is well past his best. But he only ever played as a loose onballer behind the ball, and then distributed from there, a role he has tried to play, with some success for us. But as a backman responsible for defending a specific player, never recall him being good at that, or even playing that role.

I get nervous whenever he looks to get ‘creative’ with the ball.

Still won’t tackle.

1 Like

Is BJ injured? Watched him walk back towards the middle at half time, he appeared to be walking like some one who has a crook back.

its more than likely his adductors are gone again, after a tough game against freo he needed a rest.

Kicks an awesome goal and instead of celebrating starts coaching Guelfi. This guy brings so much intangible to the team.

9 Likes

Would love for him to stay on as assistant coach next year

5 Likes

deserved about 3 free kicks in the last 5 mins i reckon

Played pretty well tonight.

Not his former self by any stretch but still shows moments of class.

Incredibly important to the side still.

2 Likes

Some of his pin point passes with a greasy ball were top notch

1 Like

Brave player, took a few heavy hits for the team.

Yeah, but, but, he’s cooked!

■■■■ I love this guy.

12 Likes

Added to list of good players? :smiley:

Played a really good game and kicked an important goal. Not done yet

Thought it was one of his best games for the year. Not huge numbers, but did a lot of important things. Loved the way he handled that ■■■■ headbutting Guelfi too

2 Likes

I thought he played really well tonight… and great leadership.

1 Like

Very good last night as he was last week. He has looked slow a number of times over the last four years, because he is slow. But I think think the rumours of his demise have been greatly exaggerated.

4 Likes