Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Pardon?

Exactly. Plus, there’s always a obsession with driving players into the ground. BJ is clearly slowing signs of coming to the end, and our options as you said going forward have more upside

Maybe its a joke ? LOL if so.

I love BJ. He has been 100% invested in this team since he arrived even with the dire circumstances he was dished up. Didn’t miss a beat, took a lot of heat off Jobe with fronting the media and supporting his team mates without fail. Can’t think of another player who, finding themselves in the same shitfest at a new club would handle themselves with that much class and loyalty to their new club.

As far as his playing days goes, it’s a long season still. Who knows how his body will hold up over the next 13 weeks. Whether he plays on at this stage is a moot point. Depends on so many things. His body, his mindset, how our younger players develop in that time and whether the club wants him to play on.

Either way I hope he stays at the club. Has so much to offer, not just his experience, but his attitude. We need loyal, uncomromising people to keep this club heading in the right direction.

6 Likes

Rumour Mills saying he injured his foot playing gridiron with mates. Surely he would not do something as stupid as that in Sydney?

No. But a Swans player was and did that on the weekend.

do you mean, there is a rumour (not a rumour) that Mills did this? if so, true.

1 Like

He looks like a coach in the making already and I really hope he stay’s on with us.

3 Likes

I have a watertight alibi. I was in bed with a drunk Perth lout. I even have his phone to prove it.

14 Likes

wob hooked up with the uber driver?!?!?!?!?

1 Like

Should have pushed him harder to knock the umpire on his ■■■

They didn’t take it off him, he handed it back as he didn’t want it.

1 Like

No, IT. He was asked to resign the captaincy because Doice was back.

No he wasn’t.
He didn’t want it once the banned players came back.
He believed one of them should do it.

1 Like

We’ve all heard the official Club line you’re pushing, Neil — but it’s not what my source tells me.

1 Like

I don’t care about your source on this Mike. He’s wrong.

, … who’s Sauce is bigger:smirk:

No, Neil. But we’ll have to agree to differ on this one, it seems.

2 Likes

letthemfight.gif

3 Likes

Look again!