Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

If Jobe doesnt want to be captain next year I would be more than happy for BJ to stay on in the role. He would be ideally placed to bring the two halves back together.

Just give him 2 years Essendon. He deserves the chance to experience some success. He's got the goods to contribute to that success

He hasn’t got 2 years left in him.

Not to mention he won’t be finding anything he’d probably define as success with us in the next 2 years.
BB, never ceases to offer insightful commentary on what players should be like out on the field having never been there themselves or know what role the person is actually playing as requested by the coaching staff.

I look forward to you not commenting on the PM as you have never done that role.

Seriously, who wants a BJ without passion.

He adds a bit of bite

BJ looks after bomberblitz. He said hi to us plebs (during the bb bbq) while on the tour. No one else did...

Marty said hi to me :slight_smile:

Just give him 2 years Essendon. He deserves the chance to experience some success. He's got the goods to contribute to that success

Not to mention he won’t be finding anything he’d probably define as success with us in the next 2 years.

Jeez that’s negative.

He’s been better in a pure playing sense the less he’s had to shoulder. As the team has found its mojo around him (apart from finishing off work inside 50), he’s reclaimed his.

Jeez that’s negative.

On both counts!!

So quiet after he puts in a great performance.

He was so much better than the rest(along with Merrett) and I just went wow he will be a weapon next year once he doesn’t have to mop up after everyone.

So quiet after he puts in a great performance.

He was so much better than the rest(along with Merrett) and I just went wow he will be a weapon next year once he doesn’t have to mop up after everyone.

Took some amazing marks down back

Trying to get that 2 yr deal out of the club.

Playing well.

Back to his best.

He looks a yard or two quicker at the moment.

He played the way a winner should play

Playing well.

Back to his best.

He looks a yard or two quicker at the moment.

Well, a yard or two less slow. But playing much better recently.

Is just a class act. The club would have been in deep sh#t this year without him

Was everywhere today. Great in the air and on the ground.

Yep, well played BJ.

I don’t care whatever criticism comes his way. He is playing on the edge and cares deeply.

Plays for the jumper.

He’s been fantastic the past 5 weeks. He has carried a big load with not a lot of support around him.
If he wants 2 years then I think he deserves it, and there should be very little arguing over it.

Trying to get that 2 yr deal out of the club.

club wants to give him 3.
whats he thinking