Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

He may be injured but apparently he's already won this years Crichton Medal with a mere 131 votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._S._Crichton_Medal

more impressive considering he had achieved that by 31/7 (date the page was last edited).

Any update on his injury?

He may be injured but apparently he's already won this years Crichton Medal with a mere 131 votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._S._Crichton_Medal

more impressive considering he had achieved that by 31/7 (date the page was last edited).

Any update on his injury?

Index finger.

Latest Bomber injury update says that BJ reckons it is one week and the Docs think it is two. So we can assume that it is three weeks.

I didn’t see the whole telecast, so not sure if he was in the coaches box, but i thought it was great to see him welcoming the guys off at the players race at the end of the game. Hope he’s back for the FC game

I didn't see the whole telecast, so not sure if he was in the coaches box, but i thought it was great to see him welcoming the guys off at the players race at the end of the game. Hope he's back for the FC game

Agreed.

You could tell it was killing him not being able to be out there with them.

spewing for him that he missed being out there for it.

Give him this week off, wheel him out for Carlton.

I didn't see the whole telecast, so not sure if he was in the coaches box, but i thought it was great to see him welcoming the guys off at the players race at the end of the game. Hope he's back for the FC game

Cops a lot of criticism this bloke and I don’t understand why. Love his passion in wanting to succeed and making his team better.

It’s amazing how underrated this guy is by a large section of Bomber supporters.

Re-signing in coming days according to mega flog Purple

When will people learn?

i fkn love this bloke, you can barely remember he played for the saints

he’s a bomber now, and i hope we do everything we can to keep him at the club for as long as we can in any role we can

we would be lucky

champion of the game, at his best almost single handily won a grand final against a much better opponent

I like him too, but I still think of him as a Saints player, a couple more seasons I might see it differently

He’s an Essendon captain. Bomber. Don’t see how he is anything else.

Mercurial Saint. Champion Don.

he’s a bomber now, and i hope we do everything we can to keep him at the club for as long as we can in any role we can

we would be lucky

champion of the game, at his best almost single handily won a grand final against a much better opponent

2 years.

we would be lucky

I like him too, but I still think of him as a Saints player, a couple more seasons I might see it differently

we would be lucky

I agree, I think it was that grand final. Needs to that with us. You can only hope.

we would be lucky

huh? I respect the guy, I like the guy, but that’s taking the p!ss

we would be lucky

Well he is a club champion!!!

we would be lucky

He’s a champion. He put his hand up to be captain at an unprecedented time and I think that’s commendable. He has pretty much sacrificed his game for the younger blokes this year. Deserves success.

I’m just not sure he should get a 2 year contract at this point. He is treacle slow and his disposal is not what it was.