Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

I don't endorse it, but the forward structure mentioned earlier would be the closest thing to how Adelaide operate:

Walker- Hooker
Jenkins- Joe D (5 minute stints in the ruck each quarter to relieve No1 ruckman)
McGovern- Hurley
Lynch- Lang/LAV (The hit-up forward who works up the ground to connect defense and attack)
Betts- Fanta
Cameron- Colyer/Tippa

No.

Walker - Daniher
Jenkins - Hooker
McGovern - Hurley
Lynch - Langford
Cameron - Fantasia
Betts - Tippa

Is closer, but they’re still pretty different players.

Given we will possibly play both Bellchambers and Leuenberger I think we will have one less key forward.

Hurley back for me, given his aggression and field kicking.

Bellchambers doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.

I don’t personally see a team with Leuenberger and Bellchambers functioning all that well but it will be interesting to see what the match committee think. They’ll no doubt trial it a bit. I just see it compromising your flexibility as a side and robs you of a bit of mobility particularly in the forward half when the ball hits the deck and you’re trying to ensure the oppositions defense don’t have an easy exit route.

I don't endorse it, but the forward structure mentioned earlier would be the closest thing to how Adelaide operate:

Walker- Hooker
Jenkins- Joe D (5 minute stints in the ruck each quarter to relieve No1 ruckman)
McGovern- Hurley
Lynch- Lang/LAV (The hit-up forward who works up the ground to connect defense and attack)
Betts- Fanta
Cameron- Colyer/Tippa

No.

Walker - Daniher
Jenkins - Hooker
McGovern - Hurley
Lynch - Langford
Cameron - Fantasia
Betts - Tippa

Is closer, but they’re still pretty different players.

Given we will possibly play both Bellchambers and Leuenberger I think we will have one less key forward.

Hurley back for me, given his aggression and field kicking.

No? Okaaaaay… didn’t realise it was that cut and dry.
Clearly I matched up Daniher with Jenkins to the extent that they would both play the relief ruck role, but righteo.

NO to belly up forward. He turns like the fkg titanic

Joe and hooker are a great combo and will be greatly benefited by a third medium tall type like laverde, langford etc. Add belly to that and its waaaay too cumbersome and slow

BJ says temper expectations then talks about Hurley fwd with Hooker and JD.

Clearly doesn’t know the fans so well.

Quite frankly if it could be done it would be one potent fkn fwd line. But I’d rather Francis there and Hurley marshaling troops down back.

Bj.

Never go full forward.

Congrats, BJ

The white socks…
https://wtf.jpg.wtf/fa/62/1474254239-fa622d19440daef92319af6f4a54fc76.jpeg

Couldn’t afford a nice restaurant so had reception in a shearing shed by the looks.

Congratulations to them.

Actually its an old factory/warehouse in North Melbourne, Lauren Hall. Formerly the old Railway Printing Factory.
Been there for a reception. Unique reception place but very nice in an unusual setting.
Anyway congrats to BJ & Mrs.BJ
Wonder if he gave a serve to his groomsman if they mucked up???

In the HS it says Reiwoldt and Montagna were there. Any Essendon players invited?

He pointed his finger at her and she popped a ring on it.

In the HS it says Reiwoldt and Montagna were there. Any Essendon players invited?

I’m sure there were. Virginia was there which suggests Jobe was.

I’m sure Chappy was there

I’m sure there were. Virginia was there which suggests Jobe was.

Good bit of detective work there.

The white socks... https://wtf.jpg.wtf/fa/62/1474254239-fa622d19440daef92319af6f4a54fc76.jpeg

My guess is that is skin tone you are referring to. Either that or his right hand has a sparkling glove on it.

Myers was definitely there.

lol at the title. “#9 BJ by Browne Hooker Ryder”

and i’ve just ruined it.

Delivered a beautiful parting shot at Mike Fitzpatrick today via Twitter. Love his work! Wonder if the club will have anything to say about the tweet?

Delivered a beautiful parting shot at Mike Fitzpatrick today via Twitter. Love his work! Wonder if the club will have anything to say about the tweet?
Legend!