Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

People can call him a finger pointer and so on, but what this guy has done for our club under outrageous circumstances will never be forgotten by me…
Was sold a lemon joining us, then thrust into the spotlight for four years and yet always represented the club well…
I just hope we can get some success for blokes like him…

I will never forget that look on his face after our last game in 2013 and when we got kicked out of the finals. And he is not ashamed to stand by his family.

BJ said for you to SHUT. UP

People can call him a finger pointer and so on, but what this guy has done for our club under outrageous circumstances will never be forgotten by me.. Was sold a lemon joining us, then thrust into the spotlight for four years and yet always represented the club well.. I just hope we can get some success for blokes like him..

I could not agree more. I think he’s been fantastic on and off the field. He’s been a great pick up for the club and worth every cent we pay for him. I was at a few games last year where you could see that he was a big reason why we were not thrashed.

Delivered a beautiful parting shot at Mike Fitzpatrick today via Twitter. Love his work! Wonder if the club will have anything to say about the tweet?

They’ll suspend him.

Delivered a beautiful parting shot at Mike Fitzpatrick today via Twitter. Love his work! Wonder if the club will have anything to say about the tweet?

Anymore details?

Tweets are posted on saga thread, if you dare go there.

Anymore details?

Legend!

Can we make him Captain, Fkn legend this bloke.

1 club player as far as I’m concerned.

The AFL will respond by replacing Fitzpatrick with Chappy

That’s Gold, farken legend

Cop that Mike don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Waiting for Jon Ralph to ask Xavier Campbell on SEN tomorrow, what disciplinary action will be put in place for Goddard following his comments on Fitzpatrick.

No surprises there. He wouldn’t be the scumbag he is if he wasn’t comfortable doing what he does.

Goyder replaces Fitzpatrick, who replaces Goyder?
Worner’s position at Swans looks shaky.

Waiting for Jon Ralph to ask Xavier Campbell on SEN tomorrow, what disciplinary action will be put in place for Goddard following his comments on Fitzpatrick.

Hope he says the the senior players have had a disciplinary meeting and decided Goddard will be given a couple of slabs and a box of Ballantynes.

More Mayo actually stood up for BJ today and agreed with him. Even mentioned that Fitzpatrick’s legacy was tarnished from how he handled the saga

More Mayo actually stood up for BJ today and agreed with him. Even mentioned that Fitzpatrick’s legacy was tarnished from how he handled the saga

fark ralphmalph

That little chat I had with him downstairs on BBQ day may have had some effect.