Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Waiting for Jon Ralph to ask Xavier Campbell on SEN tomorrow, what disciplinary action will be put in place for Goddard following his comments on Fitzpatrick.

More Mayo actually stood up for BJ today and agreed with him. Even mentioned that Fitzpatrick’s legacy was tarnished from how he handled the saga

That little chat I had with him downstairs on BBQ day may have had some effect.

Did he have any sausages?

No. He was on the Lev 3 balcony for about 5 minutes, … until he realised who was having the BBQ.

Made his way downstairs pretty quick then.

Delivered a beautiful parting shot at Mike Fitzpatrick today via Twitter. Love his work! Wonder if the club will have anything to say about the tweet?

They’ll suspend him.

I hope they don’t I will be most unhappy.

Your a great man BJ! a huge asset on and off the field, good on ya mate.

Waiting for Jon Ralph to ask Xavier Campbell on SEN tomorrow, what disciplinary action will be put in place for Goddard following his comments on Fitzpatrick.

More Mayo actually stood up for BJ today and agreed with him. Even mentioned that Fitzpatrick’s legacy was tarnished from how he handled the saga

Wouldn’t have said boo peep if BJ didn’t shoot first.

That jumper we gave him is already paying dividends!

Contract extension.

Only Gil’s, Fitzpatrick’s and Vlad’s

I doubt Giligan has one.

I doubt Giligan has one.

I think it’s on his forehead under the product enriched coiffure

Hats off to Goddard, he really bought in with Essendon.

I hope we can win him a flag. I reckon it would be the biggest middle finger and vindication for him.

Enemies becoming friends.

Wouldn’t have said boo peep if BJ didn’t shoot first.

Or if Fitzpatrick was staying put.

Gil & Lukin would have already been giving the green light to the accredited media to heap any blame on the outgoing MF.

They surely allowed the MSM articles to come out hammering MF when Hirdy ended up in psych ward.

It seems MF then went to the hunchback of hate to try and re-establish order. And then Fatprick copped an absolute barrage from all and sundry.

Gil & Lukin would have already been giving the green light to the accredited media to heap any blame on the outgoing MF.

They surely allowed the MSM articles to come out hammering MF when Hirdy ended up in psych ward.

It seems MF then went to the hunchback of hate to try and re-establish order. And then Fatprick copped an absolute barrage from all and sundry.

It’s a wonderful thought.
I’d love it to be true.

MF. What a MF.

Delivered a beautiful parting shot at Mike Fitzpatrick today via Twitter. Love his work! Wonder if the club will have anything to say about the tweet?

Anymore details?

https://twitter.com/BrendonGoddard9/status/831670498228527104

Hey Fitzprick, finish your commission and then f@#k off.

Interesting that a few players from different clubs don’t feel constrained from speaking out: Easton Wood and Harry Taylor on gambling, Bob Murphy on marriage equality and now BJ on one of the biggest blights on our society. Claiming the right to be something other than a player and knowing their status could be influential in shaping values. It might encourage a few more to speak if they don’t get shut down by the spin doctors.
They should be applauded.

Players have always spoken out on a range of issues - The difference is more is reported through media channels.

General John Ralph on the march