Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

how do we get his kids.

1st one’s a girl so she’s not much use to us.

Except as a potential future Captain of the Bombers Womens Team you mean …

6 Likes

Captain of a team that doesn’t exist in a competition I give precisely 0 ■■■■■ about?

1 Like

And there’s another girl on the way so we will potentially get 2.

3 Likes

Perhaps you should speak for yourself then rather than ‘us’.

2 Likes

Nah, I’ll be right, you’ll get over it.

I hope we can win something for him one day before he retires.

2 Likes

We’re already over it, coz no one really gives a fk what you do or don’t give a fk about.

300 new girls/womens teams have arced up since the kick off of the chick league this Summer, … it will be farking huge by the time BJ’s DAUGHTERS are ready to win us a Flag in that comp.

1 Like

Loved BJ’s season so far, has been in our top 5. Great leadership too.
Not sure what happened to him today in the 4th, giving away two 50s like there - not the finest leadership from BJ.
Harder to expect discipline from Oirish and other kids when players like BJ do stuff like that.

Last two weeks has seen him play more outside and often as the 7th defender - Think Woosha is mixing up the midfield.

He can get really angry. I had the impression he was very upset at some treatment given to another of our players by WC player.

Watson, Heppell and Myers have stepped it up inside allowing Worsfold to free up Goddard outside. Ultimately it adds value to the side with his ability to set up play particularly in the back half, but make no mistake without BJ we would’ve been proper ■■■■■■ in a number of our early games. He was huge in the first 6-8 weeks. Great to see more numbers cycling through the midfield though and without a drop off in pressure or output.

3 Likes

Remonstrated with Mitchell after the sniping little pissant ■■■■ went all knees up into Hooker on the Medallion club wing early during the 4th quarter.

1 Like

Has been brilliant for us on and off the field. I can’t think of any recycled player that has embraced the club like he has.

Unlikely but how great would it be for him to win a premiership with us?

4 Likes

I saw what caused both Hooker and BJ to get right in his face.
Replay @3.29 into Q4
After Hooker took the mark Mitchell gave him a round arm in the nuts.
Hooker felt it, and BJ saw it and was absolutely spewing at Mitchell and out to get him back from that point on.

It was just the sort of low act that got Mitchell his reputation.

1 Like

It wasn’t the round arm, which barely made contact, I thought it was the deliberate attempted knee to the right leg/quad that took Hooker to ground and set them off. Up to his dirty old tricks again, filthy ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

Sure, may have barely made contact, but even a flick down there can be excruciating.

1 Like

You could just graze nuts.

I think he last two seasons have been great.