Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

It was. But anyone else in the comp does that (except maybe Jesse Hogan) and the media would be giggling their arses off. As opposed to the froth and bubble criticism garbage this week.
I chuckled heartily when I saw it. Couldn’t help but wonder what sort of tanties his kid will throw if that’s what dear old dad is doing!

1 Like

Rubbish. He only said it after the media wanted a please explain.
This ‘image’ bullsht is over the top. Let a bloke crack the shts and show how he’s feeling. I’m sick to death of the expectation of everything needs to be civil and you shouldn’t express any negative emotion.

9 Likes

Ok. What ever you reckon.

Understand what you’re saying and agree to a point. Chook was clearly filthy with his performance against Richmond, the disappointment was written all over his face after the game, he was clearly showing that emotion you speak of… There is however a BIG difference between showing ones disappointment or expressing emotion and acting like a petulant child at half time by storming into the rooms and smashing a bowl of pretzels across the room. That’s like the guy who walks into the rooms and smashes his cricket bat through a wall when he cops a bad LBW… That sort of shitpot behaviour is not on IMO, especially from a guy who is supposed to be a leader.
I can deal with the pointing fingers and demonstrative body language and demanding better of your teammates…
It was definitely overblown and flogged for way too long by all and sundry, but that’s not to say that he didn’t overstep the mark.
Heppell’s reaction was both priceless and perfect.

2 Likes

Just popped in to see how many had jumped on the sanctimonious high horse with the likes of Cam Mooney. He smacked a bowl of lollies onto the floor ffs. Pity the MRC doesn’t have a naughty chair option.

11 Likes

They were pretzels!

3 Likes

Brendan “Bad Boy” Goddard.

1 Like

i just love that we have someone who ■■■■■■■ cares enough thatd hed smash a bowl of pretzels out of frustration

13 Likes

WHAT!!! Now that is just not on.

At least that’s what the media tell me.

2 Likes

I have no problem with what he did.

However, from a personal point of view, I would of just at the very least apologised to the guy who set up the table during the week (which he probably has done).

1 Like

These pretzels are making me thirsty…

1 Like

Only people thirsty are the media for another headline.

@Aceman has broken tvs in response to some of the insipid performances essendon have served up over the last decade.

2 Likes

Pretzelgate.

5 Likes

Jean Claude’s over here make the greatest giant pretzels in the world. So fresh n salty straight out of the oven.

Round 1.

Nuff said.

A few broken phones in that time aswell but smashed TV remotes are too many to count lol.

1 Like

These pretzels are making me naughty

1 Like

I don’t like pretzels.

1 Like

Neither does BJ :wink:

1 Like

BJ said for you to SHUT. UP.

7 Likes