Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

For the carbs and sodium content after youve sweated out
innit

I like Hepp’s style of leadership and I’m sure he’s got a ruthless side to him when needed

1 Like

no i didn’t try to criticise him, nor watson … shakes my head sigh.

they are merely different leaders and approaches, and the watson/ what i believed to be hepps approach IMO does not work at this club, because most of the players can’t self manage themselves.

Like i said hepp seems (altho darli says otherwise) he would simply expect others to follow his footsteps.

Zerrett will stand there yelling at you demanding you ■■■■■■■ do it IMO and then drag your ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ along.

They are merely different approaches, but if you want to see it as criticisng, go for it.

Based on what I just read, I don’t think you know anything about any of their leadership approaches.

3 Likes

Does anyone on this forum? we’re all just losers with opinions.

correction, based on what you understand of what you read :).
if you thought iwas criticising watson from what i said earlier, i didn’t expect you to get or understand what i said then

Most definitely.

Yeah, but there’s opinions based on available evidence and those that aren’t

Opinions that get all 3 people described incorrectly.

I’ve loved this guy since the moment he stepped through the door.

However, I will never forgive him for this loss tonight.

A player as good as him should know better and do better.

What a bone head move to play on out of the square and not just pump it long.

2 Likes

Getting kick smothered with 20 seconds left in the game…That’s a paddlin’

3 Likes

Farkorf

I’ll forgive him.

I won’t forget though. He owes the team one for that.

6 Likes

Should leave him out against the swans

Angry

takes a fair ■■■■ up to break blitz.

meh he’s been a liability with his disposal and decision making for the last 2 years, it’s nothing new. cost us 3 goals tonight cos he just has little to no peripheral vision

You idiot. He has great vision. He just had an absolute shocker with skill and one massive decision making ■■■■ up. I have nothing but respect for him for what he has done coming to such a clusterfk and Essendon, but tonight was putrid.

5 Likes

For an experienced player to do that from a kick out with 29 seconds to go has me shaking my head. I can’t get over it. What will it cost us?

2 Likes

For any player to do what he did is inexcusable, for a player who has played as many games as he has and who has been a leader to do what he did is nothing short of disgusting

1 Like

Third clanger from FB t hat resulted in a goal for the night from BJ, stick to the midfield BJ

1 Like