Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Mate. Da Fuq.

1 Like

I cant for the life of me work out what he was going. That was the absolute worSt thing that he could have done. And he did it.

He has been good this year, not his best game tonight. He will bounce back.

Can someone dump a cubic metre of pretzels on his front lawn?

5 Likes

Well, no-one will know it better than he does if that’s any comfort. It will haunt him, and next week he’ll look to obliterate it.

3 Likes

Could haunt him for the rest of his life if we fall just short of finals…not that many chances left for BJ.

Don’t think so. Unless the wheels fall off we’ll make the finals with a game in hand, maybe more.

That was pretty funny.

Lol. Sure we will buddy, sure we will.

Okay winner, happy to pledge something on it. How about you Crazy?

I seriously went from “Holy sh*t, can we make top 4?” to “We’re farked, play the kids” in about 10 seconds of footy.

8 Likes

I’ll pledge whatever it takes to impress random internet folk, what’s the going rate these days? I’ll pledge 3 internets and 6 Essingtons, and if they ever win a final sometime soon I’ll even throw in Luke Hodge’s heroic headband.

1 Like

I was the same we were sitting up in the stands talking about how great this will be for the club and a staying in there he 8. I was high giving strangers after the Hurley goal. ■■■■■■■ gutted! Hardest loss I’ve ever been at a game live. I was in shock for 10min I reckon. Surely the players must have shed some tears out there? It was heartbreaking!

3 Likes

Should have kicked it straight up the guts from the goal square.

I’m certain BJ will be equally as ■■■■■■ off and asking himself similar questions. Sometimes, things happen.

1 Like

This is the Winner for Dumbest Post of the evening !

1 Like

I reckon he was good between his fuckup in the first quarter and the one in the last quarter. Certainly put his hand up but found wanting twice.

A good team, a really good team, would either provide a shepherd of the man on the mark, or a short option to reset from. Or both. We left it to one guy.

3 Likes

:thinking:
Not true. Up there with your Mark Harvey is a better coach than Bomber Thompson theory

There’s something of Arthurian tragedy about Brendon. In fact, he’s a bit like Lancelot. Epic warrior, intense, famous deeds but i fear that ultimately only given a glimpse of the Grail. It unravels for him just at inopportune moments.

6 Likes

He better not bang Hepp’s missus.

4 Likes