Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Leif would be proud of you mate. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now don’t go confusing the issue with facts.

This is the blitz after all.

1 Like

I’m not saying you are. But a lot of people are focusing on that Rohan mark and trying to turn it into a free. There’s no way it was IMO

Its a T Shirt quote but apt to contemplate at times like this:

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. Michael Jordan

3 Likes

A forward gets the free there every time

Terrible double standards but there it is

3 Likes

Baloney - free kick to Rohan inside a heart beat.

1 Like

Some of you people epitomise the glass half full mindset.

1 Like

You seem to be a glass half Sydney.

3 Likes

Unduly block, bump, push or hold. That;s the rule. Personally, I reckon that’s a free kick to a forward more times than it’s not. Except in the last 5min of the game when the Umps often choose to officiate the game completely differently to the preceding 115min.

100% disagree.

You cannot grab hold of a bloke in a marking contest, let alone pick him up off the ground and sling him behind you.

2 Likes

I always wonder why anyone ever references the rules of the game. I’ve never read a single word other than what people post here. Surely people know the game is adjudicated on “look and feel” rather than adherence to any code.

As I said before, if Joe did that to Rance in the goalsquare he’d be paid the mark and we’d all wet ourselves.

EDIT: But I accept that we won’t agree on this because everyone has their own view on the game’s rules and where they should be. That’s partly the reason our game is so flawed…

2 Likes

Will be BOG this week against Brisbane!

Given his middle name is Oliver, … he’s technically BOG every week.

1 Like

I thought it was James. Hence the ‘BJ’ nickname.

1 Like

???

:wink: Jest.

I thought only nags wore blinkers.

And AT is trying to find out how to put Deckham on ignore. A conspiracy against EFC by the umpires and the AFL is an established ‘fact’ since the days of McCracken

He’s stitched you right up there, @Diggers

Ha Ha, indeed!