Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

Laugh it up, fuzzball

2 Likes

HA HA, indeed!

Is next week his 100th Game for Essendon?

1 Like

Yes

Awesome!

Against the Saints of all teams. Couldn’t have been scripted better.

4 Likes

was priming for a hanger last game, looking fit and firing is BJ

He looked surprising agile on the wing, watching live.

Congratulations and good luck for your 300th BJ.

Not sure if extracting it, or just confused?

But it’s his Hundredth with US tonight there md…

(His 300th is one we don’t talk about … )

Probably a nice time to acknowledge what he has done for our club, or should I say HIS club. After a hundred games he’s no longer an outsider or a visitor or a mercenary.
Good on you BJ, thanks for holding us up, thanks for the passion and I hope you get some success because you’ve sure done the hard yards.
Great clubs need all personalities and yours definitely has a role here.

14 Likes

after zerrett went down he turfed greenhack, turfed him hard and good

wish all our players had his fever, finger pointing and all, what a fkn champ

1 Like

■■■■■■■ love him!

5 Likes

As do I.

He’s done a fantastic lot for the club. Hope we can see him out like Watson with a flag. One more year in them both.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty good effort to play 100+ games at 2x different clubs. Been a very good addition, in spite of all the pointyness.

1 Like

He’s playing pretty decent football this year for a guy who is 32 and looked cooked two seasons ago.

5 Likes

Triggers 2018 tomorrow night.

6 Likes

That’s a great video. I think I’d have to say, Goddard has been my favourite player for the past five years. He won me over in that drawn grand final for the Saints, and I was so stoked when he joined us. The guy has been nothing but awesome for this club in this darkest time when he could’ve just cracked the sads and tried to move on. Instead he took it all on. Fantastic Bombers man for life. Aside from Jobe, he’s the guy I desperately want us to win some finals for.

7 Likes

Even though he said when he retires he would see himself as more of a Saints player than an Essendon?