Former #9 Brendon James Goddard

It is a very good video. Nicely done.

1 Like

who cares? hes a mercenary and a consummate professional.

2 Likes

I can tell you which team he played in a grandy with and who he won a spoon with.

2 Likes

Losing a GF just means you were a better loser. :grinning:

A premiership should change that.

3 Likes

hero of the club, hope they name a gym after him

"ALL POINTS " Gym & Fitness.

6 Likes

For all the hype around him being a leader, that last free kick and 50 he gave away was amatuer stuff.

6 Likes

Lay off him mate, there were no pretzels around.

1 Like

Maybe thats why he rubbed his face into the dirt.

“ANY DOWN THERE ■■■■? HUH HUH LOL”

Agree. If that was a kid you’d take him off and tear him to pieces. Goddard was supposed to be a leader and let his own selfish temper cost us a goal.

I didn’t mind it, game was well and truly over. Should have brought some of that at the start of the game towards JJ though

1 Like

It was a selfish, pointless act that only served to give them a goal when the game was dead. Embarrassing for a “leader” to act like an idiot and hand them a goal. Under no situation is that acceptable. If he wanted to act tough how about doing something to JJ when the game was in the balance?

3 Likes

There a line of players to have a crack at after today. He is not. Makes dumb mistakes but he was one of the better ones. Or so it seemed on TV.

Good on him. McLean is a cheating little ■■■■■■■ of the highest order. Every player in the league should rub his head into the ground after he ducks his way into a free.

4 Likes

It was a massive dickhe*d thing to do.

4 Likes

Good thing I wasn’t out there because I would have tackled the umpire and rubbed his face into the turf. You’d probably get 12 months but you’d also get a standing ovation.

Yep, and it showed his frustration, I think not with us loosing but with him no longer being able to keep up with the next generation sides. The dogs burned him off at every chance, and his decision making ain’t what it used to be. He may have a trigger clause in his contract, but if he uses it, he better get used to the VFL next year.

1 Like

I think it all comes back to BJs desire for a premiership.

Whenever he sees another game slipping away, diminishing his finals hopes, BJ is prone to a petulant outburst. Hence the pretzel incident…and today…

After a win he is all up and about.

3 Likes

I don’t blame the guy one bit for losing his ginger nut. He’s given everything to this club under ■■■■■■ circumstances and deserved at least a single finals win.

7 Likes