#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

Future Crichton Medallist

The media always seem to find Shiel for a chat walking into the front of the Hangar, feel i hear from him more than Heppell

Well its probably minor for our club but the umpiring debacle has been getting plenty of air time.

1 Like

Booooooooo

1 Like

Both coaches gave him votes on ANZAC Day so Iā€™d say the criticism is over the top.

1 Like

This sheedy/gws connection may prove beneficial.

Shylan Diel

6 games in and the knives are out, actually thought he held us together in that last game that could of gone Essington

6 Likes

Sheā€™l deal

They did the same with Stringer last year. its an easy way to pick up clicks.

Are clicks like likes or trollingā€¦ I am more confused than an AFL Umpire now

Not possible.

4 Likes

For some reason I keep thinking of that Cold Chisle song ā€œShipping Steelā€ but replacing it with ā€œDylan Shielā€. God, why? I donā€™t even like Cold Chisel! Well, I kinda like Ian Moss and his style. But, still!

Edit: have the Couldabeens done this? Maybe my brain didnā€™t do this and I accidentally heard it there.

3 Likes

At least Dyl is in good company with Gaff and Oā€™meara

Itā€™s surprising that so many good kickers are actually bad kicks

I thought having a shot on goal and missing for a behind or OB on the full is considered a turnover in the stats?

If that the case then Shiels numbers would be better if he just hit 50% of his goals.

Why did you do this to me?
Why?
WHY??

4 Likes

Heā€™s not that bad a kick.

Just missed a few so far.

Will tidy this up shortly and it will all be forgotten.

As I recall he was better in the Collingwood game and did some good passes. Heā€™s got two legs so heā€™ll sort it out.

Heather Mills is bereft.