#9 Dylan Shiel (Part 1)

all the clubs agreed to the draft selections that they were given however. and its not like they were instantly successful. GWS worked hard to get to the position its in now.

The clubā€™s agreed, oh thatā€™s a good one.

3 Likes

Well please elaborate thenā€¦

The ultimate professional.

Personally I would have barred GWS from the first round of the draft after the initial intake also wouldnā€™t give them access to the best young talent before their draft age either.

They can fill the rest of the team with state league players.

Well that would have set them up for a Bad news Brisbane Bears scenario

1 Like

You donā€™t so much agree with the AFL, as you sleep with the fishes if you donā€™t.

I need to know who they merge with before I can tell if this is a good scenario or not.

1 Like

If its good enough for Thomas the Tank Engine its good enough for Dylan.

5 Likes

Haha, itā€™s clearly turned into a bit of a gag amongst the players. Did you see Belly smirk and look up at somebody behind the reporters when he said it?

I think the AFL got it right. If they gave them TOO much they would have won a flag. Gold Coast got plenty of special treatment and look where they are. Thereā€™s no point in introducing a new club and setting them up to fail. The sooner they become competitive the less of a drain they become on the competition as a whole.

We could do a whole thread of these!

In fact, maybe Iā€™ll go start one. (Itā€™s not as if thereā€™s footy to discuss.)

Delist

4 Likes

The second time I saw that style of jacket recently, I said wtf?
I assumed someone had just come from the op shop the first time.

Thatā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  bullshit Dan Richardson does not get involved in list Management. Get your facts straight. Canā€™t half tell you hate Dodoro

He has been talking to Tommy too much!

1 Like

Black and red, cannot see the problem. Lovely light summer jacket

1 Like

13 Likes

Shiel is shimmying away at aflx. Looking good

1 Like