A baby for your limbs!

I dont think her case will stand up in court

"Ms Mejia, would you please take the Stand... oh wait..."

It could be worse, she could have lost all her limbs for picks 26 and 55.

It could be worse, she could have lost all her limbs for picks 26 and 55.

Harsh but funny.

All ethics and morals aside, and if 2013's taught me anything it's to not take news reports on face value so I'll leave my opinion on the matter itself impartial;the amount of legal restrictions placed on medical personnel and hospitals is so overbearing and strict that there's going to be a lot of circumstances where they can and will literally tell you nothing without a court order. 

Or a medical release statement signed by the person running off to the press, but why would they sign that?

You can get around it if the story is false and has the genuine potential to affect public health, but they’re rare.

Wasn’t so bad when ‘news’ required two sources.

Thank God I didn't read this before giving birth a few days ago.

Congrats! Boy or girl? Your first?

Even Heather Mills has been stumped by this one! Where is she?

My wife had some surgery a few weeks ago.  I tried to slip the surgeon a $50 to do a boob job whilst she was knocked out, but he didn't go for it.

My wife had some surgery a few weeks ago.  I tried to slip the surgeon a $50 to do a boob job whilst she was knocked out, but he didn't go for it.

I did the same last year when I had a hernia done. It was a "while you're down there, a couple of extra inches won't go astray", but no...no spirit of adventure.

I did the same last year when I had a hernia done. It was a "while you're down there, a couple of extra inches won't go astray", but no...no spirit of adventure.

Lucky you didn't wake up with a boob job though...

What would you rather, never get to see your new born baby cos you're killed by flesh eating bacteria??

OR

Have your arms and legs amputated but still get to see your kid?

Something like 20,000 people a year die in us hospitals for incorrect drug treatments. Place is insane.

out of how many hospital admissions?

Something like 20,000 people a year die in us hospitals for incorrect drug treatments. Place is insane.

■■■■ loads of course, but it's just the sheer number of patients that die. That's like 2-:3 people an hour? If they could improve that be 10%, that's a lot of families that don't have to bury someone before their time.

**** loads of course, but it's just the sheer number of patients that die. That's like 2-:3 people an hour? If they could improve that be 10%, that's a lot of families that don't have to bury someone before their time.

Sure the less the better, agree, but lets not forget that's in a country where 2.5 million die per year, so that's saving 10% of less than 1%. Enough stories though to keep the House writers in a job. I may be wrong but I don't think the US would be dramatically higher than most developed country hospitals in hospital administrated drug related deaths. Of course even in developing countries going to the hospital and getting surgery is almost guaranteed to kill you with infections and the like.

I've never had surgery before, and I hope I never have to. Uncommon still as they may be, hospital infections worry the crap out of me.

Boy! Two boys now - future Essendon champions!

Boy! Two boys now - future Essendon champions!

Get them on the colostrum, just don't tell Caro

I've never had surgery before, and I hope I never have to. Uncommon still as they may be, hospital infections worry the crap out of me.

Get in now if possible... most of our antibiotics are going to be useless in 20 years the way we're going

They are not fun. I nearly died from one years ago when Kennett was fudging the hospital figures and they were discharging people way before they were ready. The Registrar even told me I was nowhere near ready but the Govt demanded a certain rate of bed turnover and I was more ready than the next guy. Ended up back in hospital for another two months!