A-League 2018/2019

It could happen

My insider at MV says its all but done.

Arzani likely to end up with Tom Rogic playing for the Hoops on a 2-year loan deal.

Lack of an EU passport limits his chances in England but Scotland isn’t as stringent.

Should upset Rangers but ■■■■’em.

Honda deal in its final stages. We have also all but offically signed Jamie Maclaren.

Just give us the double

Honda and McLaren …we must be talking F1 :slight_smile:

Honda deal done. 1 season 2.9 million

Jmac deal still in the works. Darmstadt playing hard ball

Antonis just nabbed a 4 min hattie in a friendly against NPL Side Port Melbourne sharks

Honda officially announced by the club today.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

No matter what you think of the club, that is a MASSIVE signing.Will he score most of his goals from set pieces?

Hmmmmmm maybe but he is just as deadly from open play

You seem to know a bit of what goes on behind the scenes at Victory scotty21. Why only 1 year deal for Honda? I thought it could/should be 2. What other players are they looking at?

Jmac was one but he has signed at Hibbs. Reason for 1 year the nature of the contract because half his wages are coming from the FFA’s marquee fund aka the “Cahill rule” it was hard to get anything longer.

Still got a visa spot to fill after Honda and the German centerback we got a few weeks back so keep an eye out.

Sydney FC are interested in Alvaro Negredo.

Will need some major major cash

Thanks for that

Horrible horrible scenes is Brisbane in the Roar vs City cup game. Luke Bratton is seriously injured. Went down after competing for a header and hasn’t moved. Game stopped for about 25 mins. Ambulance on its way to the pitch

He all good?

Bentleigh beat Wellington and WSW needed a 90th minute winner to beat Hellenic

Given the all clear at hospital but he was lying on the pitch screaming i can’t feel my legs. Guy legit thought he was paralyzed

Poor guy. Can’t even imagine how scary that must of been for him

Bruno scored a cracker to get us through to the next round