A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Reckon they should parade Robbo, Caro and Damo before the crowd at the G next week when we play the Cats.

Booing will be very widespread, extremely loud and well earned.

11 Likes

Iā€™m already hyped about booing GAJ on Sunday.

3 Likes

Stories about Essendon = Days of our Lives.

Robbo is in Eddieā€™s pocket. He knows who butters his bread

1 Like

He looks like he eats it with a spoon, straight from the tub.

5 Likes

Why?

1 Like

Nope, I wont boo GAJ. I will be booing the umpires as soon as they enter the ground though

4 Likes

Todayā€™s Hun

I really hope that happens.

8 Likes

Mumford and a sausage?

4 Likes

Iā€™m conflicted, if he stays - boo. If he goes - Hocking is the anointed one - boooo!

3 Likes

Channel 7: We canā€™t possibly find someone as ruthless, horrible and unethical as Tim Worner

Gil: Hold my beer

16 Likes

Conflict of interest city. The next rights deal for ch 7 will cost 50 billion. Shouldnā€™t be allowed. Bunch of dogs.

Donā€™t let yourself be distracted
Itā€™s Selwood who is the traditional booing targeting.

Though Dangerfieldā€™s continued whinging to the umps is seeing him make a fast run up the outside.

2 Likes

Fat Andy: Iā€™ve think Iā€™ve found the most spineless, unlikable person with the least amount of empathy for the football public as my successor.

Dill McC0ckring: Hold my beerā€¦

Holy crap, thatā€™s a worrying thought.

Well, I hope everyone is excited for a 10 week AFLX tournament, a Grand Final starting at midnight and the competition to expand to 57 teams by 2030.

6 Likes

Gillon is only a symptom of the culture at AFL house. Whoever replaces him will come from the same place and be equally as pathetic

8 Likes

And Iā€™ll bet there still wonā€™t be one in Tassie.

3 Likes

Exactly. Since when has Charlie been called a sausage? :wink:

1 Like

When itā€™s the size of a bratwurst!

2 Likes