A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Was this show still going was it?

The doll was a bit over the top but if he made one brain dead fkwt that watched that show realise what a stitch up it was that’s a plus.

I think his real life persona shows a pretty good bloke.

As for maddern she had no rationale from memory. Mind you as soon as she said it I switched over to watch Australian ninja which was slightly less contrived.

3 Likes

Are you serious? Another reason to hate city councils. Bunch of flogs. They should stop trying to sweep the fact a lot of people are off their heads under the carpet, it’s just life.

Mundine relevant? Since when?

1 Like

I didn’t mind him.
Once I figured out he was all show he seemed kind of pathetic yet entertaining.

Crisp parenting

2 Likes

HO HO HO OHHHH NOOOOOO

@premature_rookie_ele HAVE A LOOK AT THIS LATE NIGHT OPERATOR OH COMEON HOHOHO

8 Likes

“A budding primary school teacher”. That makes me very scared.

3 Likes

Parents can tender their own character references these days hey

1 Like

Just as well the Bradshaw family was so forgiving for the Gaff hit on his cousin. The Fox family may feel differently.

1 Like

LOOKS LIKE I’LL BE FOOTING THE BILL FOR THIS ONE GAZ, IT’S FAIR TO SAY THE BOY HAS LONG POCKETS AND SHORT ARMS POOOOHHHHHH, A LITTLE TIGHT ■■■■ YOU MIGHT SAY GARY.

BETTER THAN A LOOSE ■■■■ IN THE BIG HOUSE THOUGH JIM BOB GET AROUND HIM NOT GOING TO JAIL KIND OF OPERATOR

7 Likes

Buckley is a regular guest on Whately. I dont mind Buckley and he can coach, but oh boy can he talk, and talk, and talk… boring boring boring. Whately must love having Buckley on each week. Prepare a handfull of friendly questions, then let Bucks take over the timeslot with endless ramblings.

Radio guano.

3 Likes

Can we take the time to appreciate the foul stench of desperation whofting from Damien “Purple” Barrett? His article titles are continually getting more and more clickbaity, especially with his podcast that no one listens to. Hilarious to see :joy:

1 Like

I refuse point blank to read anything purple head has to say.

4 Likes

i thought Essendon fans were alone in this but the more i hear from other supporters. the more i see that everybody thinks hes a giant tool

1 Like

Both tools… Judd’s comment gave me a laugh. Accurate comment, perfect diversion. Rhetoric at it’s best… and worst.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-carlton-heads-set-to-roll-after-handling-of-brendon-bolton-sacking/news-story/bedca436fa90af5de5fc64dfebbe8dfb

Monday night’s episode of Footy Classified was awkwardly-timed for regular panelist and Carlton football director Chris Judd.

Brendon Bolton’s sacking earlier that day had sparked a wave of finger-pointing — with many calling on members of Carlton’s board to consider their own positions after another failed coaching venture.

Several recent public promises Bolton was safe were replayed after he was given his marching orders, with Melbourne great Garry Lyon among those looking to hold Carlton to account for lying to its members.

“They won’t go. But I’m holding them to account to what they said two weeks ago,” Lyon told On The Couch.

“When you back your man in unequivocally and then two weeks later you sack him … the right thing to do would be to go. He (Chris Judd) won’t go. But the noble thing would be to go.”

“Lie to us all you want but don’t get sh***y when we don’t believe you,” Lyon added.

But Judd wasn’t taking the criticism lying down and levelled a personal shot at a man who had been his childhood hero.

“Garry’s entitled to his opinion,” Judd said. “You won’t be surprised that I don’t look at him as a shining light on how I should act. That’s his call and so be it.

“I loved Garry Lyon when I was growing up, we don’t have to agree on all topics. Clearly I’m answerable to the members and the other members of the board.”

@Riolio

Lyon keeps running that “the noble thing to do” angle like we don’t remember.

2 Likes

1 Like

STOOPA