A little crispy one Garry, a crispy chiko roll Hutchy and a crispy racist quip Eddie

Lol what was her reasoning?

I will always have respect for Sam for defending us throughout the saga and taking every possible chance to rip into Caro

INTO THE BIN!

Was this show still going was it?

The doll was a bit over the top but if he made one brain dead fkwt that watched that show realise what a stitch up it was that’s a plus.

I think his real life persona shows a pretty good bloke.

As for maddern she had no rationale from memory. Mind you as soon as she said it I switched over to watch Australian ninja which was slightly less contrived.

Are you serious? Another reason to hate city councils. Bunch of flogs. They should stop trying to sweep the fact a lot of people are off their heads under the carpet, it’s just life.

Mundine relevant? Since when?

I didn’t mind him.
Once I figured out he was all show he seemed kind of pathetic yet entertaining.

Crisp parenting

HO HO HO OHHHH NOOOOOO

@premature_rookie_ele HAVE A LOOK AT THIS LATE NIGHT OPERATOR OH COMEON HOHOHO

“A budding primary school teacher”. That makes me very scared.

Parents can tender their own character references these days hey

Just as well the Bradshaw family was so forgiving for the Gaff hit on his cousin. The Fox family may feel differently.

LOOKS LIKE I’LL BE FOOTING THE BILL FOR THIS ONE GAZ, IT’S FAIR TO SAY THE BOY HAS LONG POCKETS AND SHORT ARMS POOOOHHHHHH, A LITTLE TIGHT ■■■■ YOU MIGHT SAY GARY.

BETTER THAN A LOOSE ■■■■ IN THE BIG HOUSE THOUGH JIM BOB GET AROUND HIM NOT GOING TO JAIL KIND OF OPERATOR