A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

“Full support of the board” is a literal fkng meme. Why is Lyon, much less anyone, acting shocked that a coach is sacked two weeks after a “full support of the board” when it happens ALL THE TIME

Julian De Stoop is a Bombers man. Show some respect. Keep him out of this array of peckerheads.

2 Likes

Really crisp work from Hutchy. LOL!

10 Likes

The tag line on the Herald-Sun website was “why it sounded like a couple of Indians broadcasting from a garage”. Interesting angle.

1 Like

Fixed?

3 Likes

haha awesome.

Maybe he should talk about it on his podcast which is all about what an insightful and brilliant businessperson and media playa he is

1 Like

Business is not so easy for Hutchy when the AFL doesn’t hand it to him on a platter and on the cheap.

3 Likes

I know I shouldn’t criticise someone for their physical appearence, but Hutchy looks farking HORRIFIC.

1 Like

Jabba the Hutch!

Give him a few years & he’ll be like a bald Clive Palmer.

2 Likes

It does appear he’s melting from certain angles

1 Like

Judd is to Carlton what Lyon was to Melbourne, the difference is Lyon knew he was pretending and didn’t get paid a monthly salary to balls things up, he just did it in the 3 year coaching replacement panels. Judds doing it on a weekly basis.

By hey who doesn’t want to be in business with Judd Corp!

3 Likes

Within a couple of years, I reckon Judd will end up on the AFL Commission.

1 Like

I love that podcast.

Remember when he went with the ‘hair hat’ for a while there?

Lol. It never looked right.

1 Like

I never saw that! How long ago?

Oh I bet you do

That’s quite an old picture (a few years I think). He looks worse now

1 Like

It’s not bad. They say things on that podcast that they wouldn’t necessarily say on other platforms. It’s as if they’re taking among themselves and no one else is listening.

About 10 years ago? I had a brief look online just now but didn’t see any images. I reckon he’s had the hair-hat expunged from the net.

1 Like