A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

You had to see this thing. Who was the Hawthorn ruckman who went with one too for a bit there? David Hale? Hutchison’s hair hat was somewhere between D Hale’s and G Costanza’s.

Sounds great. Because who wouldn’t want to listen to a private conversation between the two of the most unlikeable people on earth?

1 Like

Give it a go. It’s not bad.

Hahaha I’m devastated I never saw it! I’ve been looking online and haven’t come across it.

Is this what you’re referring to?

YESSSSS

Is Caro really that tall or is she just standing on the body of someone she’s assassinated?

14 Likes

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRANKLIN!..

Cwisp

12 Likes

Why is Barrett trying to get BT’s broadcasting license revoked? Why is Barrett going after BT at all? This guy has serious issues, all he wants to do is destroy people.

Apparently purple flog has been ‘after’ BT for awhile, and despite being told not to do this, he has persisted.

Put them both in an MMA ring for a legit fight to the Death.

Hopefully neither of them survive.

1 Like

Surely that’s just the triple m jock crew doing their usual thing. Don’t they extract the p from BT and everyone else on a regular basis?

3 Likes

Faux animosity and “wars” between talking heads on rival networks has been a Media tactic to suck in punters, fo’ evaaaaar.

Much more prevalent in the clickbait age though.

So fkn over it all.

I’d like to hear the context of how it was said, because the Triple M boys do like to hang it on each other. You read it and it sounds very serious.

1 Like

I imagine Barrett’s had a lifetime of being turned down by birds for guys like J Hird, and shut into lockers by guys like B Taylor. He hates footballers as a whole. L

2 Likes

Sounds like triple M are getting desperate and making crap up hoping to get shock value. Does anyone actually care about a VFA room being bugged 27 years ago?

3 Likes

BT hates Barrett because of the Cool Breeze Diaries he did about 10 years ago…

Barratt been bugging the fark out of me for years.

2 Likes