A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Keen.

Warne actually said, "So, that's why..." and then stopped, presumably in a rare occurence of remembering he was on television.

Finish Warnie’s sentence.

So that’s why…

… Garry grew a ■■■■ beard.
… she knocked me back.
…you shouldn’t cheat on your mrs?

…I’ve got crabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGGsvb1oas
Thanks for that. Can't get enough TISM.
Women </= a wallet

Thanks billy that’s put us all in the dog house

Even if they are based on outdated notions, Brownless being widely ridiculed for his feelings being “wrong” is endemic of stigma the still surrounds men’s mental health, and has probably discouraged more men from seeking the help they probably need for fear of having their feelings mocked.
Women </= a wallet

Thanks billy that’s put us all in the dog house

Even if they are based on outdated notions, Brownless being widely ridiculed for his feelings being “wrong” is endemic of stigma the still surrounds men’s mental health, and has probably discouraged more men from seeking the help they probably need for fear of having their feelings mocked.

I fully support brownless to speak or not, he just needs to not fly by the seat of his pants on this. it should be Luon who faces the music if there is to be any media around this. Not thatbinthinknthere shoild, but the media obviously do.

Rebecca Maddern to replace Gary on the footy show. I’m happy with this and if she can add what Erin Molan has to the NRL version she’ll be a winner.

She’s defected from 7 then?

Not a bad move, but not enough to make me watch it.

Unless they actually change their tune towards women it will be even worse than it already is.

I rarely watch the show, but i find when i do, their mikes are turned so low you can’t hear them (not a bad thing) then when the crowd applauds it’s crazy loud.

Rebecca Maddern to replace Gary on the footy show.

The ironing is delicious as Maddern had an affair with her mate Rahni Sadler’s husband who in turn became her husband

The ironing is delicious as Maddern had an affair with her mate Rahni Sadler’s husband who in turn became her husband

Rahni Sadler who decided to fark with the Peter Falconio case? Lucky she avoided prison.

Had not heard about this so I googled.
Wowee. That is ironic indeed!

Men can iron too, you know.

Countdown is on to Sam making a joke about her ■■■■ on air.

I think the article was titles ‘Sam ads big boost to footy show’ not far off it.

How long before sam tries to flirt with her on air?

How long before sam tries to flirt with her on air?

Negative a hundred hours.

“Ohhh turn it up Sam you can’t say that FROFFIES”

"Ohhh turn it up Sam you can't say that FROFFIES"

I met James Brayshaw once at a golf tournament where he was an on-course reporter. Me and my mates followed him around from hole to hole yelling “oh ho no Garry”, “Sam you can’t say that”, “fossil nuts” etc.

He was about to punch us by the end of the day. I however, had a great time.

"Ohhh turn it up Sam you can't say that FROFFIES"

I met James Brayshaw once at a golf tournament where he was an on-course reporter. Me and my mates followed him around from hole to hole yelling “oh ho no Garry”, “Sam you can’t say that”, “fossil nuts” etc.

He was about to punch us by the end of the day. I however, had a great time.

If I was in your shoes I would've acted exactly the same way.