A little crispy one Garry, a crispy chiko roll Hutchy and a crispy racist quip Eddie

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Well who would you recommend ?

Randy.

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Pretty much anyone else.

Doesnt newman hate hutchy. Didnt he stop doing the footy news ages ago on TFS because sam would always rip into him.

Hutchy is the boss of almost every media personality going. Most of them have some connection with CrocMedia.

He’s also a ■■■■. And clearly my number 1 most hated journo (and that’s saying something). He started the whole ‘controversy as news’ thing. And he also started the ‘when you don’t have a controversy, just make something up’ thing. He created your Barretts / Stevens’ / Ralphs etc.

He’s a germ. He is basically the reason that none of us can stand the football media these days. It all started with him.

Also, he’s seriously farking fat.

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

How about axeing the show because it’s ■■■■?

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

How about axeing the show because it’s ■■■■?

You know what, I actually agree.

I was at friends wedding a couple of years ago and his brother was there. He confirmed he is a ■■■■.

I was at friends wedding a couple of years ago and his brother was there. He confirmed he is a ■■■■.

Good coversation starter.

“So I heard you’re Hutchy’s brother. He’s a c**t, yeah?”

“Oh yeah, he’s a total, c**t.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Sameolds by the way.”

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Pretty much anyone else.

Good ol cheap shot Reboot, if your going to have a crack make sure you put up your recommendations as well.

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Pretty much anyone else.

Good ol cheap shot Reboot, if your going to have a crack make sure you put up your recommendations as well.

Tony Abbott

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Pretty much anyone else.

Tony Abbott

I raise you John Howard, with a minimum of a dozen referenced to his appalling cricketing skills every week
It’ll be the new Garry on a stretcher

That is pretty much exactly as I recalled it. The bride got excited cause she new I liked footy so took me up to meet him. It was a bit awkward and then he basically told me he wasn’t particularly nice and had missed his wedding, kids birthdays etc etc. And essentially, verbally, said was a ■■■■ and felt no need to expand any further. We nodded knowingly like in that meme of the hairy outdoors type bloke and went our seperate ways.

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Pretty much anyone else.

Trev Marmalade still alive?

Wouldn’t mind Cooney to lead the show

Hutchy is the boss of almost every media personality going. Most of them have some connection with CrocMedia.

He’s also a ■■■■. And clearly my number 1 most hated journo (and that’s saying something). He started the whole ‘controversy as news’ thing. And he also started the ‘when you don’t have a controversy, just make something up’ thing. He created your Barretts / Stevens’ / Ralphs etc.

He’s a germ. He is basically the reason that none of us can stand the football media these days. It all started with him.

And he’s also a stalking, creepy mysoginist that has hounded several women that I’m aware of.

fark em all
can’t stand them, the lot of them

Don’t know why this annoys me, haven’t watched the show in a dozen years because it turned to utter ■■■■, yet it does.

still a 10/10 thread title

That is pretty much exactly as I recalled it. The bride got excited cause she new I liked footy so took me up to meet him. It was a bit awkward and then he basically told me he wasn’t particularly nice and had missed his wedding, kids birthdays etc etc. And essentially, verbally, said was a ■■■■ and felt no need to expand any further. We nodded knowingly like in that meme of the hairy outdoors type bloke and went our seperate ways.

Were you wearing a tuxedo?

And he’s also a stalking, creepy mysoginist that has hounded several women that I’m aware of.

Well now he has another woman to add to his list.