A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

my lord. lordy lordy lordy

4 Likes

https://media.giphy.com/media/MwOuiiTfWfWgM/giphy.gif

6 Likes

This thread making Ivanā€™s swipe failures look light weight.

1 Like

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvpCnY9UFlQLLW7waL6BURmI4ocTm_lBJpmAp_ARlgc5ghme561w

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with you nerks?

Turn off sen, man.
And back away slowly.

2 Likes

Youā€™re buying exactly what heā€™s selling.
Heā€™s worked out a persona that resonates, he doesnā€™t care that it resonates in a negative way - it sells and heā€™s making a huge living out of it.

As I said. The guys a prick. But he knows what heā€™s got.

1 Like

I love Damien Barrett btw. Heā€™s so honest, intelligent and heā€™s farking gorgeous.

Is this what weā€™re doing now? I am going to chuck.

20 Likes

Does the the podcast have a name?

Suggestion 1: Hutchy and Damo: The Douchening

7 Likes

By the time Iā€™m done itā€™s going to approach Ivan Star Wars levels

2 Likes

I searched for Craig Hutchison and it wasnā€™t on the first three pages of results so I can only assume either his winning persona is not part of the marketing of the podcast, or itā€™s so successful itā€™s broken iTunes.
Because heā€™s a business genius and all.

1 Like

Heā€™s taking the Footy show so far south itā€™s crossed Antarctica and hit thise islands off Argentina. Saturday mornings? SEN? Would get outrated by the Armenian news!!
All evidence would suggest heā€™s ratings poison.

1 Like

He never crafted a likeable persona. Heā€™s a perfect fit for footy classified because it suits the tone of the show. But he doesnā€™t have the broad appeal of a McGuire, Brayshaw, etc, for the footy show proper.

Heā€™s a bad fit for the job but then the job is hosting a show with a terribly dated format. Also mentioned in the last podcast he has zero creative control in the direction of the show, so heā€™s a sitting duck.

1 Like

You mean footy c.ntified? Yes of course he suits it. He is one.

I beat the filter!

10 Likes

Must be exhausting for you lot hating everyone and everything.

2 Likes

They need someone likable that they can hang ā– ā– ā– ā–  on, not someone hatable no one can stand. Gary Lyon fitted that part until his Billy wife stuff.

Heā€™s a bad fit for every suit Iā€™ve ever seen him attempt.

4 Likes

Yeah hi Hutchy.

Diabetes?

Ha.