A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Move over Tim and Garry. Hello 4 hours of hutchy and Damo every morning.

How can they be the radio rights manager AND also own a radio station. Oh wait corruption.

5 Likes

Hi Rolo

Racing is on 7 days a week, and prettt much around the clock if you include O/S feeds.

The footy news cycle runs dry by about Monday-Tuesday.

Only way they could make it much cheaper is by not paying anyone at all

Ah, never mind.

4 Likes

Looking forward to SENs ratings completely tanking and the station eventually being sold to Eddie.

Theyā€™re 9th or 10th in AM ratings, canā€™t get too much lower.

Today Lyon and Tim were having a crack at another journo who must have written or said that they were on the way out. They didnā€™t just flat bat the issue away they seemed pretty cocky about it in that cocky way of when you do actually know something i.e. theyā€™ve just signed contracts for next year or something.

1 Like

Crisp

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of things that happen all week that have lower public interest than football.

True, but thereā€™s apparently only 4 radio stations that have lower public interest than SEN.

Thatā€™s why the saga was gold for them. They complained about it, but it kept their programming full and they needed to do even less work than usual.

The least Hutchy could do is get rid of Kevin Bartlett. Christ i hate KB

7 Likes

YES

Donā€™t hold your breath; Hutchingsun loves the crusty old-fart ā€œlegendsā€.
He employed Rex Hunt on his regional radio network for about 5 years after his use-by date which was totally ridiculous.
He had NFI what was going on in the game; couldnā€™t keep up with it & the only thing he could do was continually re-heat his lame old ā€œjokesā€.
Yet he just kept getting a gig, year after year.
Was an absolute disgrace.

ā€œComing up next, itā€™s time for Purple Mornings with Damien Barrettā€

2 Likes

I like KB. And Patrick Smith.

Take it easy.

Checking out celebrity net worth ( no doubt just a guess, or even put on the web by themselves)
Eddy maguire $55M
Craig Huchinson $50M
Does that sound right to you?

FMD
They say thereā€™s someone for everyone in this world

4 Likes

You mean the guy that potshotted and wrote nasty articles about Essendon and their players for years and then decided to be a Richmond supporter?