A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

I hate her face.

Good to see Rita’s wasted no time in tackling the big issues of the day.

Must be filling in between Essendon hate articles.

That’s pathetic

I don't believe there was any need for us (the public) to know anything about this.

That’s true for a lot of things involving footballers.

Yet here we are.

She redefines ugly.

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/698309572709187584

Like I said, SOP.
I’m supposed to feel sorry for the feastees all of a sudden?

I would normally be firmly on the “it’s none of our business” side of the argument.

But not this time.

Lyon is a bottom feeder who fronts a show (Classified) that deals in this sort of garbage every single week. He sits there and passes moral judgement on the actions of men he barely knows for a living - and him and his cronies would be all over this if it was two current players.

You reap what you sow. His show has been the leader in creating the football moral outrage machine. Well guess what Lyon - that machine is now coming for you.

Zero sympathy.

Twatter rumour is that the wolf dipped his wick into one of Billy's daughters

If that is true it is a pretty dispicable thing to do to your best mate.

The rumour I heard is that he gave one (or more accurately, several) to Billy’s ex wife.

Which, if it is the case, means Billy needs to grow up.
You would have to ask, which part of ex does he not understand.
He married her, he didn’t buy her.

Best mates don’t do that ■■■■…

Comments seem to suggest the mental health issues are more likely substance abuse issues.
We really need Hutchy and the rest of the ■■■■■ to camp out on his lawn like they did to Hirdy.

Well, I guess if Billy can roost one over a silo his missus can too.

I would normally be firmly on the "it's none of our business" side of the argument.

But not this time.

Lyon is a bottom feeder who fronts a show (Classified) that deals in this sort of garbage every single week. He sits there and passes moral judgement on the actions of men he barely knows for a living - and him and his cronies would be all over this if it was two current players.

You reap what you sow. His show has been the leader in creating the football moral outrage machine. Well guess what Lyon - that machine is now coming for you.

Zero sympathy.

Do you have any sympathy for Billy’s daughters and ex wife who are now having their sexual activities gossiped about on football forums?

I have no sympathy for Billy or Garry. Fark them both. But Fark Robbo too for writing a tmz gossip article and passing it off as footy news.

Who gives a fark about this?

I would normally be firmly on the "it's none of our business" side of the argument.

But not this time.

Zero sympathy.

Do you have any sympathy for Billy’s daughters and ex wife who are now having their sexual activities gossiped about on football forums?

I have no sympathy for Billy or Garry. Fark them both. But Fark Robbo too for writing a tmz gossip article and passing it off as footy news.

It is interesting that this appears to be the only story popping up
Could well be a joint business venture gone sour, they killed someone and buried the body now Garry wants to dob them in
The possibilities are endless!

But not this time.

Zero sympathy.

A. People with very little in their lives… (such as Slobbo … Punani and other assorted rumour mongers & gossips …)

The market they nurtured.

Look, I’m a Rita Panahi wannabe journo. So in the interest of furthering my gossip column, please study these two photos.
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/36f031420743f77f68e5fd8efbd7ed49?width=650

Can anyone see a likeness to the unidentified young lady on the right and the unknown mystery gentleman in the bottom photo.
Ah ha, ah ha, I think you’re seeing it. I’m gunna go to print with it.

Just remember, you heard it here first.
Cheapa Pantomime signing out.

That just makes it ironic, not justified.

That just makes it ironic, not justified.

Doubly so. Let me know when you spot the second one.

She redefines ugly.

Wasn’t rohan connoly dating her for a while?

In the immortal words of Bomber Harris

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind