A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

With Dwayne on there It’s going to be CRAZY GOOD!

3 Likes

DROWN EM IN YA HONEY MOTTS!

1 Like

Its going to be doubly good if Dwayne teams up with his buddy, that famous biceps size scout Gerard Healy, as is the case on some of Croc Media content broadcast around the country.

Pacific Star Network Limited, a listed vehicle with a market cap of $19M currently trading at 27c per share , but trading as low as 17c during times in 2017. Funnily enough it pays a dividend, which many internet companies dont. LOL.
Looks like Hutchy is a bit of a White Knight as far as the Pacific Star is concerned, but for Hutchy it is in effect a back door listing , with the benefit of a couple of radio stations, some print publishing and digital radio channels and production facilities for his content production.

However, SEN has languished in the ratings in the morning and afternoon drive slots. They are very much a junior player in amongst about 10 broadcasting companies that are as much as 10 times bigger.

There is a big opportunity , but expecting Dwayne Russel to win the drive time slot and boost SEN revenues is a bridge too far. Maybe thats not what Hutchy wants to do with SEN.

Lets see.

OH BABY

Oh…I’ll raise you one. Now there is a suggestion that awful woman might be moving to SEN.

1 Like

I’ve assumed for a while that Hutchieson’s long-term plan is to have what is basically a complete media company in place once the AFL decide they’re going to not bother selling tv rights any more and are going to focus on streaming.

Reckon he’s setting himself up as ‘the official afl media outlet’ in the long term. Eyes on that sweet sweet streaming licence loot. Getting rid of blokes like leach who (custardhead though he is) ha been known to criticise the afl, while keeping around afl suckholes like Bartlett and bringing in Gil’s favourite sycophant SWMNBN, would seem to fit with that strategy.

2 Likes

Well if SEN wants to be a serious Sport’s station than Wilson is a suitable candidate - Will be fun with SMS and talkback - In saying that, Wilson’s all-round sporting knowledge is unsuitable for a 24 hr sports station - KB is extremely critical of the AFL - Some may say he is strident in his criticism.

Because 3AW rate 1 or 2 and SEN… not so much

If SEN were serious about ratings they’d give @bobsherman a talkback show where he routinely tears strips off his audience.

10 Likes

Imagine SWMNBN talking boxing or golf or whatever on her show.

Mind you I guess she gives her opinion on footy and she doesn’t watch that either.

2 Likes

I thought leech was staying… used to listen to him a bit on abc radio but after his sniping throughout the saga will never listen to him again - no matter where he ends up.

10 Likes

Caro’s podcast isn’t all bad.

In comparison to the Hutchy/purple one you listen to?

Complete and utter ■■■■ and a first class one to boot. It was excellent when he left ABC and I didn’t give a stuff where he went provided someone made sure he was out the door. Hates Essendon with a passion and always, always took the time to sink the boots irrespective of the discussion topic.

5 Likes

reported.
no, really.

4 Likes

Dude is one sick puppy.

1 Like

Is it possible for a Mod to troll on his own site?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dwayne!

I think that would cure me.