A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

I was pleased too when he left the ABC.

Leach by name, leech by nature.

1 Like

Double bonus when his wife Lynn Houltain also left the ABC.

Step aside Pazza, there’s a new Queen Troll in town

1 Like

WTF!!!

Goldfish

That has to be the greatest trolling ever.

Oh no he’s serious! He has form and Rolo doesn’t ■■■■ around!!! Especially when it comes to podcasts.

And he sledged me for liking Ox Schwarz.

Deckchairs being moved around at the SEN nursing home. With KB moving to drive time. His henchman to be the ubiquitous Dr. Turf, who, as a director of old crocmedia seems to get a fair bit of airtime on SEN because he is a cantankerous, old **** . Anyway thats a plausible excuse. However, its probably not a ratings winner imo.

Worse news still is that SWSBN is being mentioned as a potential drive time best in the business footy gossip correspondent.

Its OK the ratings slide has already been factored in.

Not sure how S etc going to SEN can possibly be seen as bad news.
Hope they have an exclusivity contract.

Edit: I mean, other than for her.

Done with listening to SEN after this news. I usually listen on the drive home from work during footy season. Absolutely no way im listening to that old dikhead. Worst commentator in footy

1 Like

That’s a shocking move for SEN. Dr Turf and KB should be given the 12-3 slot before being retired.

They need some young talent to fill the 6-9 and 3-7 slots…

I’m not even a fan of Gary Lyon.

I’m not sure who the answer is. What is everyone’s perfect lineup? For each time slot? Here’s my go…

6-9: Tim Watson, Anthony Hudson, Nick Dal Santo
9-12: ??
12-3: Andy Mahar
3-7: Jonathan Brown, Sam Pang
7-6: Mark Fyne

More PODCASTS less Bettochis

1 Like

Don’t tell Stallion

Some men just want to watch the world burn

/fxd

Was just announced that Wimpy is moving from ABC to SEN/Crocmedia. Going to be having his own show called ‘Wimpy’ from 9am.

1 Like

As if SEN couldn’t get any worse, then they bring in that flog

4 Likes

Who is wimpy?

2 Likes