A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

If he could stick to footy and not start on about Mark of Cain every two minutes it would be good.

Agreed. He sounds like a hard rock evangelist at times.

At least his music segments are better than playing that stupid initials game.

2 Likes

I liked this so much, I thought I’d re-post it.

12 Likes

no, you are.

1 Like

Their loss? who writes that ■■■■? OHH just realised it was the OX that farkwit, - Robbos disappearance is our gain. Next he should get the arsse from the HUN.

F******G Coccksuckers, I seriously cant get the Saga ■■■■ off my liver.

Can’t wait for the day when the Shithouse Entertainment Network goes under and all the other media AFL C***S that screwed us over.

16 Likes

Which one?

4 Likes

The hate is strong with this one. I love it!post of the day

1 Like

Cazzo is a naughty word

1 Like

Like we’re all angels on this site

As in Cazzo Reynolds?

1 Like

:joy: yes

1 Like

Finey gets the bullet.

1 Like

I didnt mind Fine. Was the only person on SEN that I found somewhat listenable.

2 Likes

Fine developed a cult following for his “Evenings With Finey” show.

His replacement has yet to be named and is the only spot left to be filled in SEN’s new line-up which has been reshaped by CrocMedia boss Craig Hutchison.

In other developments a new one-hour show hosted by Sam McClure will run between 6-7pm.

McClure had been a part of the SEN’s revamped breakfast show last year with Garry Lyon and Tim Watson as its resident newsbreaker.

Ironically he will now go head-to-head against 3AW’s Sports Today — hosted by Gerard Healy and Dwayne Russell — the show which gave him his start in the industry.

Fine is the latest host to go after David Schwarz and Mark Allen’s The Run Home show was cancelled.

Mark Robinson has also left the station.

Gerard Whateley will come in to fill the 9am show, with Kevin Bartlett shifted to an afternoon program with Dr Turf.

Andy Maher will be on from midday, and the station has stuck with contracted morning show stars Garry Lyon and Tim Watson, who began this week.

The sweeping changes come as former Footy Show host Hutchison puts his stamp on the line up after taking over as CEO on a salary of $883,752.

New line up:

6-9am - Cocaine / Nicky Brownless addict, plus Tim Watson (who is good)
9-Midday - Big Dweeb
Midday-3pm - Bigger Dweeb
3-6pm - Old Dudes
6-7pm - Redhead Dweeb
7pm-Midnight - TBA (likely old dweeb)

2 Likes

Not ironic.

3 Likes

Actually quite like Finey, stuck up for us a hell of a lot during 2013, especially early when everyone was getting stuck in.

Plus he hates Caro and smith so he is alright by me

Listening to talkback on Friday nights after the pies had been smashed was awesome

4 Likes

I always liked him too. Didn’t agree with all his views, but he was extremely informed, something that you can’t say for 99% of football broadcasters.

1 Like

Then turned pretty quickly for some reason - targeting Hird at every opportunity. Couldn’t give two ■■■■■ about any of these guys. They’re all extraneous - I can’t think of one of them that adds anything substantial to the sport we follow.

19 Likes