A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

True. But Finey yelled at them. I like yelling

1 Like

Huchie doesnā€™t want anyone who competes with his egoā€¦ Didnā€™t agree with some of Finey but God he was entertaining.Especially when with Steven J Peakeā€¦ Doubt Iā€™ll listen to C.H and his aā€¦licking mates.

1 Like

Didnā€™t mind Finey but that show with Stephen J Peake was awful. Would take him 15 minutes to read out the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  weather after the news break.

Not sure replacing intolerable fools with more intolerable fools is the way to go. Poop McClure, really?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the list to choose from, is endless!!
A smorgasbord of faarkwits.

2 Likes

Nah - Hard Tag is the best!

2 Likes

Didnā€™t often agree with Fineā€™s POV. However, he was delightfully off-piste, untethered and borderline unhinged at times. Which, compared to the AFL endorsed stooges, dullards and kissarses around him was refreshing.
Absolutely no reason to listen now. None at allā€¦ Particularly since it now has that fat c**t running the whole shebangā€¦

4 Likes

Sun saying Rodney Hogg now pushed out of SEN.

Craig ā€œChainsawā€ Hutchinson, carves a swathe through the stations lineup.

SEN was in the toilet ratings wise right? It shouldnā€™t be any surprise.

Hogg was funny to listen too simply because he was such an rambling scatter brain with kooky ideas. Iā€™m surprised he has been ā€œsackedā€ because surely he wasnā€™t paid for his contribution.

3 Likes

Based on their audience share, every single SEN listener seems to frequent this thread.

10 Likes

It all went to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  when Andy from Pakenham passed onā€¦ā€œyou know what Iā€™m sayin?ā€

There was a Jason from somewhere in the eastern suburbs who followed the Eagles about the time I gave up on them.

The batting order didnā€™t get down to 11.

Heā€™s now Jason from Mooroolbark. Started ringing in again in the dying days of the Mark/Ox show. Slightly uncomfortable listeningā€¦ No more so than listening to inebriated callers from Pakenham et al.

Do you reckon they get paid to ring in?

2 Likes

The boy from Camperdown!!!

Yes Iā€™ve watched the 2000 GF replay too many times

As mentioned, the Collingwood meltdown after losing on a Friday night was must listen radio but I lost respect for Fine due to his support of the greyhound racing business after the live baiting scandal broke 18 months or so ago. I understand he has links with horse racing and naturally he would be influenced by that but it was ill timed and misplaced. Those scoundrels who did that deserved condemnation but got none of that from Fine.

2 Likes

Fine was a part time caller of the greyhounds.

Nah, just a $100 gift voucher from ā€œGet Wines Directā€.

Erghā€¦ just found out that the Leech is back on 774.

2 Likes

I canā€™t stand KB, but the move to have him on the afternoon show will be a monumental ballzup.

It is terrible to listen to.

2 Likes