A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

G Whateley had 2x Olympic Gold Medal winning gymnast Ali Raisman on earlier today. She’s a star.

Whateley is kicking a few goals early.

2 Likes

You’re pushing the friendship boundaries here, Diggers.

6 Likes

You don’t like A Raisman?

1 Like

I agree. I wasn’t a Whately fan by any stretch but his show is in my view much better than anything that Leach, KB, or Ox and Allen ever put out. He is an absolute class above in interviewing and knowledge and gets relevant and interesting guests. Raisman was excellent as were the racing industry leaders discussing the doping allegations. I listen to SEN everyday.

1 Like

I like Whatley and Maher. Can tolerate KB and Dr Turf.

Sam McClure can fk right off, turn around, come back and fk off again.

2 Likes

I’m just glad I don’t have to listen to KB rant on about the tigers every morning an that idiot that phones in sucking up to KB named Trout. What a flog. I don’t mind Garry an Tim, Waitley better as time goes on

1 Like

Whatever they’re paying him, they should double it.

1 Like

If you dont like SEN, here is one alternative.

Check out who is the token female. Thats a complete turn off.

Pretty harsh call on Bartell.

20 Likes

Setting the bar low there. I reckon what I put in the toilet bowl is better than what they put on the air

2 Likes

Yep. Agree 100%. I’ve been cherry picking interviews from the Whateley podcast feed - it’s such a different tone from typical SEN. It’s almost like he is trying to have intelligent conversations around sport!

3 Likes

He could suddenly transform into Mother Teresa <insert great person’s name here> reincarnated, and I wouldn’t ■■■■ on him if he was crying in flames. I will never forgive him.

3 Likes

I have studied this picture. Who is this female you talk of?

3 Likes

SWSNBN really laid into Jeff and the AFL (can’t afford to fund Tassie but they continue to prop up CGS to the tune of $25 mill a year) over the state of Tassie footy. For once I actually agreed with her.

I was very irked by this.

I hear Mother Theresa was fond of letting people die slow horrible deaths from incurable diseases without pain relief and then claiming that they died nobley. I’m not sure she was all she was cracked up to be.

5 Likes

Used to listen to SEN alot stopped listening just as the saga ■■■■ started hitting the fan and never started up agaim

3 Likes

Supplied neither food nor medical treatment, claiming that their suffering brought them close to God.

That’s nothing to aspire to.

It seems that all she provided was shelter.

3 Likes

"ivan:

I hear Mother Theresa was fond of letting people die slow horrible deaths from incurable diseases without pain relief and then claiming that they died nobley. I’m not sure she was all she was cracked up to be."

"Supplied neither food nor medical treatment, claiming that their suffering brought them close to God.

That’s nothing to aspire to.

It seems that all she provided was shelter."

So on that basis Alan, all she did was organise shelter to literally millions of people, who voluntarily came to her organisation for decades, when no-one else would care for them. Such a disappointment for a single woman from Albania. I guess Chris Hitchens and his mates were jealous because their leprosy hospitals lost custom.

2 Likes

I reckon if I could get you and G Whateley in the same room, you’d kiss. Not a Liverpool kiss, a proper snog.

Even compassion is sometimes, a double edged sword.

1 Like