A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

We need to find out what time of the day each was born.

1 Like

Hot diggity!

Fixed

2 Likes

Hawkins had a blinder of a finals series in 2011. Pretty much unstopable on Grand Final day.

Before that he was a very average key forward. After that Grand Final he came into his own as a premier key forward of the competition.

19 touches. 3 goals 3 behinds including the goal which resulted in the goal review system coming in.

Whats McCartin done? Nothing.

Notwithstanding his medical condition but McCartin looks unfit & too heavy and cumbersome to me. Just can’t get to enough contests & doesn’t seem to have burst speed on the lead. Just how much does his medical condition hold him back?

1 Like

What’s his condition? Punch drunk?

Think the issue is whether you take them so early in the draft - Go back the last 10 years and some of these tall guys have been taken too early - And it appears clubs are more wary in picking these players so high - Of course Lukosius this year will be an exception.

Epilepsy?

Diabetes I believe

Ah, that’s right.

Goal review was after his 2009 GF goal

1 Like

Could have sworn it was against Lollingwood

I actually like Judd on Footy Classified. I feel dirty

1 Like

Wellingham hit the post in the 3rd quarter of that GF and they paid a goal.

1 Like

Fixed

2 Likes

DAE HUTCHIE AM I RIGHT?

Post reported

2 Likes

Hutch has done a fantastic thing at SEN in a short time and I hope he’s rewarded with ratings. Not a massive Whately fan or NFL fan but he was unbelievably knowledgeable when broadcasting on the ground at the Super Bowl. In South Africa every night of the test series was fantastic and given the unfortunate events the timing was amazing. No great golf fan but this morning live at the Masters is a great thing for a sports radio station based in Melbourne. Marc Leishman had +1 In the third round and is tied for sixth and gave a really well spoken and respectful interview to the worlds media despite his obvious disappointment. Great rep of our country on the world stage.

1 Like