A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

The joke wasn’t funny to you!!

You watch South Park, laughing at their cancer, aids and death jokes. And the moment they tell a joke about something you deem ‘unfunny’, you’re outraged.

Sounds like somebody with a great sense of humour…

1 Like

Now that’s a joke

3 Likes

I honestly hadn’t read that part of your post. That’s why I asked.

You think it’s overblown. I’m not surprised.

I do think your views on these issues are Lathamesque. I guess in response to that criticism, you can either abuse me, or critically think about your views. I’m not at all surprised which one you chose

1 Like

Everything, no matter how disgusting or offensive or dangerous, can be said to certain people in a certain place at a certain time.

Mainstream commercial radio with an audience of all ages, extremely limits what you can say and requires a degree of decorum and self-censorship, just as you are limited to what you can say in front of a group of primary school kids. This idiot went too far and should pay a price. Not sure why anyone wants to defend that.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, I just find the aggression you’re showing about two women having to have the same view as you abhorrent.

Have fun, I’m making home-made pizzas with my wife and daughter and not oppressing them.

Because men have got it so tough man, and these females just need to toughen up, ya know?

6 Likes

Wat

Just think if a Gynecologist actually did what is proposed in the Joke, … to your Wife??

Then think, if it was caught on Video, and was reported, what would happen to said Gyno??

Would he not first, lose his Job instantly, …and 2nd, . get charged, no doubt convicted and possibly then Jailed for sexual abuse??

Now ask yourself if it was sexist.

3 Likes

It’s also pretty typical of an entitled group of people (usually 99.9% of white men) telling a segregated group people, how they should feel and if they are allowed to be offended or not.

Then they’ll usually say “it’s PC gone raving mad!!!”

7 Likes

Rather than imagining if all jokes were real, I’d be interested to know if you’d be offended if Amy Schummer made that joke.

It’d be fkg gross and she be an even ■■■■■■■ comedian for having made it.

3 Likes

Pretty clear.
You’re calling my daughter’s views Lathamesque.
You monster.

1 Like

So nothing new there, then.

1 Like

I’d go further. It’s actually sexual assault. They were joking about a sexual assault. Not a sex act.

I don’t understand how anyone could defend him or think that what he said was not deserving of being ripped off the air immediately.

6 Likes

wtf are you talking about? My god you’re scrambled.

He’s having a shot at few in here who thought it wasn’t that bad.

Montagna should not have introduced the subject and has demeaned his wife

15 Likes

Not pictured: oppression, patriarchy.

1 Like

Definitely. It’d be interesting to know her genuine take on his actions.

It’s there - you’re just not looking hard enough.

4 Likes