A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

I allways imagined Hutchins rocking the crocks and socks combo.

1 Like

Saw him doing a promo for Footy Confidential recently. If you donā€™t hear much from ā€˜Pickersā€™ in the near future itā€™s probably because Hutch has eaten him.

1 Like

I listen to SEN sometimes on the drive home, jeez its a wonder Rothfield is still on the afternoon program. Its pretty clear Bartlett drives him nuts with his overt pro Richmond anti Melbourne drivel .

1 Like

I enjoy their banter for the whole five minutes that Iā€™m in the car driving home.

I reckon a few large big mac combos are more his go.

1 Like

Partial to the all you can eat yum cha at Red Emperor too.

Wooshfold is on SEN now. NOW.

5 Likes

what about when he put a teammate in a rubbish bin?

2 Likes

image https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/yS1_DiwxgLawso7z6h-zfJElsoaIKX4ieuXm2HSO2jIFGZGMYxwvzaNVnRkKYjqKkOcjlhmmU0dT=w320-h180-nc

10 Likes

Hawthorn fans have edited Lloydā€™s wiki to make it look like he was scared to play again after that hit.
shrugs
And you know, fine, whatever.
But the thing isā€¦he played the rest of the actual game.
And letā€™s not forget that this was the fearsome retribution meted out at the time.

I donā€™t think heā€™d have been too bothered about coming back and facing that.

I think (very recently but a few times before that too) Lloyd had publicly stated he was scared for his safety, both on the ground and leaving the ground.

It was a great hit though and agree Brown is a puuuuuussy

1 Like

sigh
He really was a very good footballer.

1 Like

Getting better by the day

1 Like

he very well could of been, but he still put his head over the ball for the rest of the game. Thatā€™s courage

Still the biggest hit i have seen live at a game. Legit thought he might of killed him. If you ever watch a replay, watch straight after the hit- Sam Mitchell is standing right next to Lloyd but doesnā€™t absolutely nothing until Lloyd shoves him and Hawks starting coming for him. Such a ladyboy

1 Like

Well , to be fair, that little selfish farktard, would know that none of his team mates would give two ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  if he was dumped on his ā– ā– ā– ā– 

1 Like

After seeing Brown gives Gusā€™s arms a right slapping, he might have worried that Brown would bytchslap him all the way off the field.

Myth ? Robbo is a smart guy who might have the odd tipple.
BUSTED.

Robbo gave his user names and all his banking passwords to some dude who rang him claiming to be from his bank.

Warning: Do not do this at home. Ever.

1 Like

Haha I heard Whateley talking about that on SEN this morning. The tone in his voice suggested it was not a surprise at all.

Iā€™ve never heard this myth

7 Likes