A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Bloke it was to my ears

Itā€™s hard to give him the benefit considering his track record

I hear ā€œblack boy by the name of Rioliā€

I heard ā€œwingsā€ myself.

5 Likes

Problem is every time the frothing mouth brigade go after him for something like this dilutes the effect when he actually does say something wildly racist or inappropriate.

I hate the prick as much as the next person but this time heā€™s just stumbled on his words.

Wonā€™t have to wait long, heā€™s overdue to let his real beliefs out again.

3 Likes

Ya takin the pizz here, ā€¦ right?? :thinking:

Edit: OK,ā€¦ seems youā€™re not, and others feel the same. Wow. He so clearly says black boy.

This should be a poll

1 Like

I canā€™t stand that prick but he clearly says ā€œblokeā€¦boyā€. His brain was trying to select one or the other.
Slam him on his genuine bullshit, not this.
The guy had probably been up since 3am doing breakfast radio, working on Pies finals stuck and then calling a game at night.
Heā€™s a ā– ā– ā– ā–  head of the highest order but heā€™s not stupid enough to want to say ā€œblack boyā€ in a live coverage

1 Like

Pretty sure the dress is blue.

6 Likes

I heard Laurel

1 Like

I thought he said ā€œIā€™m a smarmy, arrogant fat wanker who can say and do anything cos Iā€™m Floggingwood prez and have a high media profileā€.

Then I turned the volume up and it sounded like he said"bloke".

4 Likes

Because people say "Bloke Boy " all the time.

I must have said it 7 times in the pub last night at least.

1 Like

Racist!

i heard a blue and black dress.

I think people are saying he said ā€œbloke boyā€ as a slip of the tongue or stumbling his words, didnā€™t actually mean to say that.

Personally I heard black boy but maybe he didnā€™t.

I heard black, boy and booooo when Collingwood got a free

LUKE PARKER SEEN WITH A DODORO. Just reported on SEN!

2 Likes

Hutchy is a Media Mogul Rising Star, but he has a lot to learn about gender imbalance on his star "stud"ded shows.

What point are you trying to make?

You could say that about any football broadcast anywhere in the word.

Are you suggesting a quota? Hmmmā€¦