A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

I’m really confused about what just happened

I need to get my head in a better place. Off to the strippers i say. Candi understands me

5 Likes

Given how much Shrinks cost these days, I reckon Candi gives better value for money.

3 Likes

In the lap of the gods.

1 Like

Useless, boring thread finally delivers, lol

4 Likes

Sideshow_bob_stepping_on_rakes.gif

I read all those posts by @SMJ as a complete p155 take with no malice to them at all.

4 Likes

So did I to start with
For the first ones
Then I decided he was being a flog.
I still believe he was being a flog.

3 Likes

And that, kids, is how I met your mother.

9 Likes

@smj I think where you went wrong is you should have finished each post with “no disrespect/i don’t mean that in a bad way” in your best Italian-American Mobster accent.

You can get away with anything like that.

1 Like

There’s still time for the”I apologise if anyone took offence” that seems to get anyone off the hook.

9 Likes

Oh come on man, I don’t want to make any more jokes but you’re making it impossible…

6 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve had worse

1 Like

3AW Radio’s Ross Stevenson said on Wednesday it had been confirmed to him 16 players from one AFL club used mental health as an excuse to avoid drug testing.

“There is indeed one AFL club that has 16 players on its list who have registered as having mental health issues, which means that they cannot be randomly drug tested for illicit drugs,” Stevenson said.

The concerning allegations that players would stoop to that level to avoid testing concerns Lyon.

“That shatters me to hear that,” he said on SEN Breakfast."

…Um… what Gary? …drugs… using mental health to avoid scrutiny… :thinking:

6 Likes

Wow Gary

2 Likes

3 pingas?

That’s the thing with egomaniacs - it’s fine when they do things, but not others.

2 Likes

OHHHH NOOOOO YOU CANT SAY SAY THAT GARRY

1 Like

Shoosh, this the stripper story thread.

1 Like