A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

she is well respected in geelong, why? For marrying a flog like brownless or for banging Lyon.

How she has gotten off so lightly is beyond me.

Marrying Billy doesn’t make her some sort of idiot or pariah.

As for her standing in Geelong, I am sure it has something to do with the charity work she has been a part of down there. I doubt she is held as high as the media are making it out, just the usual grandstanding and hyperbole.

she is well respected in geelong, why? For marrying a flog like brownless or for banging Lyon.

How she has gotten off so lightly is beyond me.

Marrying Billy doesn’t make her some sort of idiot or pariah.

As for her standing in Geelong, I am sure it has something to do with the charity work she has been a part of down there. I doubt she is held as high as the media are making it out, just the usual grandstanding and hyperbole.

Marrying billy doesn’t made her an idiot?maybe not but letting him pork her sure as hell does

Keep hearing this involves the daughter rather than Nicky

Heard the same from ex Demon player....daughter not mum......

We’ll probably never know the real story. In either case it appears as there are no winners in this whole thing

In either case it appears as there are no winners in this whole thing
This thread begs to differ.
Fark I hate the media

It’s basically leaving high school and getting a job that allows you to act as if you’re still in high school. Sums up a lot of our culture.

Is it too soon to use the ‘why can’t we have both’ meme? (Assuming legal age etc…)

Yep that rumour won’t go away. It seems that mum stepped in to take the heat and this has been beautifully managed by Lyon’s Manager (Craig Kelly?). Billy understands he doesn’t own his ex wife but his daughter is a different issue. It’s wrong but it’s great to throw rumours around and then say “yeah? prove you didn’t”.

Because my heart is like a crooked hotel, full of rumours.

“Stand back, this is a job for mama !!!”

The media is getting lazy. They are reusing the essendon saga stories for this one. " …had over 1400 injections in a 4 years"

Yes i also believe Mum is protecting Daughter

How old are his daughters?

And seriously, if that is true and then to hide behind “mental issues” just shows what a ■■■■■■ up person this bloke is.

Are we really assuming the media uttar ignoring that story. Also the fact that Billy seems to believe it had been going on for years. I might be wrong but sometimes a massive ar5ehole is just a massive ar5ehole

And seriously, if that is true and then to hide behind “mental issues” just shows what a ■■■■■■ up person this bloke is.

Or, he actually does suffer from depression.

Both of his daughters are adults, and to the best of my knowledge are not Billy’s property.

Yes, but, “Uncle Garry” … nup.

Any mate of mine shtoops my daughter when she’s twenty…better move interstate.
Very, very quickly.

Any mate of mine shtoops my daughter when she's twenty...better move interstate. Very, very quickly.

What if your son gets with your Mrs’ female friend? High fives?

Or, he actually does suffer from depression.

Both of his daughters are adults, and to the best of my knowledge are not Billy’s property.

LOL. I love how these discussions have to be had in peremptory extremes. Just bounces from one cop-out-cliche to the next.