A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Any mate of mine shtoops my daughter when she's twenty...better move interstate. Very, very quickly.

What if your son gets with your Mrs’ female friend? High fives?

No. Not really, … I’d think what the fk do you need with a Mrs Robinson??

But a married pseudo “Aunty” makes it just wrong.

Also, you don’t have a daughter WD?? Someone you’ve trusted to be that close to your kid’s takes that liberty with a young girl that has an almost Familial relationship?? Nup.

Any mate of mine shtoops my daughter when she's twenty...better move interstate. Very, very quickly.

Also, you don’t have a daughter WD?? Someone you’ve trusted to be that close to your kid’s takes that liberty with a young girl that has an almost Familial relationship?? Nup.

I’ve got a young daughter.

Why do we assume Garry has “taken liberties” with anyone, if indeed the speculation is true? Does the daughter not have autonomy over her own body?

Unlikely. First thought would be “that’s disgusting, it’s basically your aunty”

Daughter is way way way worse than ex-wife.

A friend of mine got caught mid-stroke with his partner’s adult daughter. By his partner. Words were exchanged.

Why do we assume Garry has “taken liberties” with anyone, if indeed the speculation is true? Does the daughter not have autonomy over her own body?

If she was older… not at 20. There’s just so much wrongness in that.

If the guy is close enough to the Family to be called “Uncle” by the kids … since they were like 3 … c’mon man.

If the guy is close enough to the Family to be called “Uncle” by the kids … since they were like 3 … c’mon man.

I think people are also forgetting that the rumour has it that the tryst was happening a for a few years not just recent. So if it is the 20 year old daughter then that would have made her around 16-17. That then becomes a greater issue than a once off with a 20 year old.

I think it’s awkward, but no where near as scandalous or as bad as many here seem to think. That goes for whether it was Billy’s daughter or ex-wife.

Two of my sisters and sundry nephews are mad Geelong fans.

I heard the story quite a while ago. It wasn’t the daughters. It was the missus. And Billy certainly played around on her a bit. Legend has it he sent a text intended for a girlfriend to his missus.

I just thought it’s a rule of life. If you have a dip at a mate’s missus, g/f or daughter, then expect a punch in the mouth or worse. And no-one will support you.

A friend of mine got caught mid-stroke with his partner's adult daughter. By his partner. Words were exchanged.

Mid stroke LOL

I think it’s awkward, but no where near as scandalous or as bad as many here seem to think. That goes for whether it was Billy’s daughter or ex-wife.

Woody Allen, jammed it into his adopted daughter, that’s raising the stakes a bit.

Don’t have one, but if you’re asking as a hypothetical, and these are all hypotheticals, the female friend would be off the Chritmas card list.

Don’t have one, but if you’re asking as a hypothetical, and these are all hypotheticals, the female friend would be off the Chritmas card list.

Who still sends Christmas cards,? I thought that was only the grand parents.

Don’t involve the grandparents.

Ew.

I’d suggest that the rumours about it being the daughter won’t go away, because people on footy forums keep bringing it up.

Who still sends Christmas cards,? I thought that was only the grand parents.

Maybe a hint as to Wim’s age? Should maybe link through to the “Age of Blitzers” thread?

I'd suggest that the rumours about it being the daughter won't go away, because people on footy forums keep bringing it up.

What?

Are you saying that he banged the daughter?

Great rumour. I’m going to post it everywhere.

Does it matter if its the ex wife or daughter - Both parties are adults and can make their own decisions.

I heard both daughters. And a Kardashian.

Does it matter if its the ex wife or daughter - Both parties are adults and can make their own decisions.
Yeah ■■■■■■■ ordinary ones.
I heard both daughters. And a Kardashian.

I’ll raise you three zeeebras and a monkey.