A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Nicky brownless might want to give Garry a visit to cheer him up after watching his former side’s performance yesterday.

New host was all right.

New host was a bit of all right.
Geez Diggers.

Yibbida Yibbida, that’s all folks for The Footy Show

Can the last one out please turn off the lights

Unless they completely retool the show I don’t see how Hutchy hosts TFS. He’s good on footy classified but that format suits his style.

Unless they completely retool the show I don't see how Hutchy hosts TFS. He's good on footy classified but that format suits his style.

Needs to release more sounding board over getting his fat head on tele.

Unless they completely retool the show I don't see how Hutchy hosts TFS. He's good on footy classified but that format suits his style.

Surely replacing brayshaw with hutchy is the very definition of retooling.

Not necessarily? They could just be slotting him into place and hoping it works.

I can’t wait for a year of bald/fat jokes for Hutch then.

Not necessarily? They could just be slotting him into place and hoping it works.

whoosh …

Please don’t tell me worsfolds been implicated. Couldn’t take it.

I can't wait for a year of bald/fat jokes for Hutch then.

Dogs that look like Hutchy

whoosh …

Oh jokes.

Stick to being grumpy.

1 Like
I can't wait for a year of bald/fat jokes for Hutch then.

So Brownless is now out of a job?

Wipe everything and start from scratch with Huddo , Dane swan, Adam Cooney, Hugesy and that chick from Gameday that speaks well and know a ■■■■■ load about footy.

“Hughesy” is rubbish.

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Proof you don’t need to be funny to be a comedian

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Well who would you recommend ?

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Randy.

"Hughesy" is rubbish.

Pretty much anyone else.