A new contender for Darwin Awards

A UKRAINIAN couple's inability to rein in their passion for each other ended in tragedy when a woman was killed by a train and her partner had his legs torn off during pre-dawn love-making on a railway track, police say.

The accident took place in the southeastern Ukrainian region of Zaporizhia early on Saturday.

"Returning from our friends', my girlfriend and I could not overcome our passionate nature and wanted to feel a sense of thrill near a railway track," a police statement quoted the 41-year-old man as saying.

A police spokesman separately said on Sunday that the pair was believed to have been drunk.

The woman died on the spot while the man was hospitalised with his legs torn off below the knee.

Police did not release the names of the victims, saying it had opened a criminal probe over the safety violation.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/woman-in-ukraine-dies-having-sex-on-railway-tracks/story-fni0xs61-1226729565449

"Give that man an award"

Yep, those trains will do that..

Thats one hell of a climax

what position were the doing is he only lost his legs and she died at the scene?

I guess they got a little bit off the rails.

what position were the doing is he only lost his legs and she died at the scene?

Cowgirl?

Cowgirl?

yep fair enough, or reverse cowgirl i suppose.

Who the hell stops for a root on a freakin' railway track? Wait another 20 feet people, ffs!

Cowgirl?

yep fair enough, or reverse cowgirl i suppose.

Nah, reverse would be her with her back to him so the train would take both of them out (I am assuming the train collected her head at the very least)

Who the hell stops for a root on a freakin' railway track? Wait another 20 feet people, ffs!

Well where do you do your shunting?

Fair to say the couple have stopped in thier tracks

Almost anywhere bar the docks. Get nothin' but a tug down that way.

Well that sucks.

Well that sucks.

I'm not going there. That'd be dyson with death.

Looks like urbandictionary will have to update their entry on "running a train on dat ■■■■■"

Is it wrong that I tried to imagine what position they would have been in to suffer those injuries?

No, cause it was being discussed above.

Thats one hell of a climax

L.O.L

How fast was the train coming?

Dumb ways to die dumb ways to die ieieie so many dumb ways to die