A Silent Protest

As we as mere hoi polloi, have no say in the running of our country and now our game, may I humbly make a suggestion of a sign of passive protest for attending games going forward?

That any apparel we wear; hats, scarves, jumpers, jackets, polo's etc. that have been graffitied by the abomination of the AFL Logo, be covered up by; 

- any Essendon Logo, or

- a badge photo of Hirdy, or

- giant cross of sicking plaster

- anything else you think appropriate (like a the middle finger salute)

Oh and BTW, Vlad go forth and multiply.......

Yep... covering up the Australian Football Leakers logo with tape

Plus refuse to watch any other match this weekend or for the next 4 weeks

As we as mere hoi polloi, have no say in the running of our country and now our game, may I humbly make a suggestion of a sign of passive protest for attending games going forward?

That any apparel we wear; hats, scarves, jumpers, jackets, polo's etc. that have been graffitied by the abomination of the AFL Logo, be covered up by; 

- any Essendon Logo, or

- a badge photo of Hirdy, or

- giant cross of sicking plaster

- anything else you think appropriate (like a the middle finger salute)

Oh and BTW, Vlad go forth and multiply.......

Not the worst Idea I've heard ... especially if everyone got onb board!

Hopefully this link thingy works - https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&CategoryID=2788&SubCategoryID=2192&ProductID=34899&OrgID=1769

Bomber shop sells a James Hird badge. Even doing a 2 for $10 deal so get a Hirdy badge and a Jobe one and really make a statement.

In fact, I think I might just do that.

Why is this thread in the Gurge ?

Why is this thread in the Gurge ?

Good point. Should have just been deleted.

Why?

We need a thread suggesting pain-free ways to protest against the Vladistocracy. After all, too many of us feel like we have just dodged the tanks in Tianmen Square.

If there is already a thread with this info, please direct us to it.

After Antler Luggage made their standbyhird tweet I made sure that the next suitcase I bought would be from them.

I thanked them on twitter today, and told them why.