A thread about rain and no other things

Sun shining over the city, midnight black clouds behind. Classic Melbourne

Got 5 minutes of black clouds and rain, now sun shining again.

Never change BOM

1 Like

WOAH!

NOAH? ■■■■■■ wet down my way too, saw a duck get bogged in my back paddock today.

1 Like

Too much information.

Meh, waste of wood

A balmy -7 on my way to work this morning.

As much as I like to drop in to your neck of the woods, winter is not one of those times.

1 Like

i hate wind.

1 Like

Tried changing your diet?

Me too. One day I let one rip in an empty lift, pressed every button then got out.

It was wrong on so many levels.

6 Likes

If you made that up the internets are yours

Wrong? Why?

I asked for that, didn’t I?

1 Like

Yes you did.

1 Like

Apart from having to scrape the ice from the car windows before leaving work, those warm Canberra sunny afternoons and relative absence of wind in the daytime, shorter winters are a big plus on Melbourne grey windy days, beautiful pure air also.
Nothing as invigorating as a game of early morning tennis in Canberra in the winter, with the ice flying off the net every time the ball hits it.
I do remember that one time the temperature went from -2 to +2, but that is rare.

1 Like

I do really like CBR in Autumn, absolutely stunning . It has a different style of colour than a Melb Autumn.

It’s really cold in the afternoons at the moment. But your right about the blue skies and lack of wind. I’m glad I got the double glazing and insulated the house well.

Been raining in PF since about 9.

I have to drive to far north west Tas every Thursday. It takes five hours there and back. I keep my car parked in the garage under the house. It’s minus something when I leave and even though there’s not a skerrick on my window it still manages to freeze up once I’m on the road. Even the water you use for wind screen wipers freezes and won’t come out.
Apart from winter everything else about tassie rules ok.

1 Like