A thread about rain and no other things

LOL

Scientology is VERY familiar with the IRS wink wink.

But not the IRA

I must say, I have to disagree on your stance in Scientology. The organisation has gone out of it’s way to target people who question it in the most vicious ways. You may shrug your shoulders at Project Snow White as they were after inside access to the government, but they have gone out of their way to target individuals whom they dont like.

1 Like

Lionel Murphy, when A-G, or a High Court judge, granted religion status to Scientology because he thought their crazy views were no crazier than the established religions.

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe you explain to me how that is any different to any religion.

Roman Catholic Church have been great at blaming the victim and attacking them relentlessly, Jewish Faith has not been backward in going after anyone who they see as a threat, and those Islamic Imams seem more than ready to put out kill notices on anyone who question their faith.

And I have no stance on Scientology; but if I was a Scientilogist I would get a bit cranky at being singled out from being dodgy.

1 Like

What?

Scientology does have a massive reputation for going after people they don’t like. Abductions, blackmail, threats the lot. The leader David Miscavige is dodgy as hell.

There are a few good docos doing the rounds. Where very high ranking ex members basically call them out as both a cult and criminal organisation.

Not sure why your so ardently defending them. There are major issues with Scientology

2 Likes

Huh, can you read. I am not defending my perhaps Scientology brothers and sisters, but why do you just attack them when all the other turds are much, much worse.

They may have a dodgy leader or many dodgy leaders, but Cardinal Pell is about the dodgiest of the most dodgy of all time.

1 Like

You won’t get any arguments from me about Pell.

This thread is about rain you guys

4 Likes

Yes, more’s the pity.

Victoria effectively outlawed it back in the seventies by an Act of Parliament called the Psychological Practices Act. This was passed after Justice Southwell of the Supreme Court conducted a full-scale inquiry into Scientology. I had a look at his report not so long ago and was pretty impressed by how thorough he was. The Act didn’t ban Scientology as such, but it outlawed a number of activities including use of the e-meter, which is basic to all their stuff. And then Lionel Murphy came along and said it was all okay.

Sure, Blame it on the rain.

1 Like

I bless the rains down in Africa

3 Likes

I blame old people.

Don’t blame it on the sunshine.

1 Like

Just singing in the rain

1 Like

I want to dance with you in the summer rain.

1 Like

Rain rain, .go away Fk off!

If you don’t like rain

You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh

1 Like

4 Likes