Aaron Heppell

Oh yes, indubitably. After all, it’s the only reason we’ve kept his big brother on the list…

1 Like

Just don’t think he is AFL quality to be honest

Will Hams MKII

1 Like

I thought he did some very promising things in the VFL finals last year. He missed most of the start of the year with an knee injury.
Overheard someone say “yeah me knee was no good mate” at the Bulldogs pre season game. Thought it was TD till I looked over my shoulder and saw it was Hep A

He stagnated. McNiece is superior.

1 Like

If he ever recovers from his whiplash

Sounds like people are looking at Aaron through Dyson coloured sunnies.

Strange that 4 other listed EFC VFL players got a state combine invite before A.Heppell.

Not really if you’ve seen him play this year.

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing that should put him in consideration for an afl spot. Some of you people have rocks in your head.

2 Likes

I think you are putting an awful lot of unnecessary emphasis on his form this season when he is obviously below his best.

You should be imagining what he could be like next season, he could be anything!

(is there a special font I should be using?)

1 Like

I reckon if he had another good season in the VFL he was a chance of winning a rookie list spot this year.

Given his injury early this year and late start to the season and the fact he never got going, I would be amazed if he got that chance now. Reckon Hind and Boyse have jumped well above him.

1 Like

Hind is the one we should Draft.

Boyse has the best attributes of the four players.

Parrots back to back I think.

14 Likes