#42 Adam Saad

Except for Knights, who didn’t rate his football.

7 Likes

Worked well when he refused to talk to Hird about staying

Not true. Hird talking to him was what made him think about staying. Knights give him zero. But what I was getting at is Bachar spoke glowingly about the club and how they supported him as the first devot Muslim playing AFL.

4 Likes

As if McGrath won’t make the transition. The very idea is preposterous and l scoff at it.

8 Likes

You know you’re in trouble when even SillyBilly is mocking you.

7 Likes

Tried it once.

10 possessions for the quarter.

Yeah nah won’t transition

1 Like

WooHoo!!! Deal is done, so let’s get down and party.

61 Likes

McKenna and Saad running off half back in tandem is going to cause teams an absolute mountain of trouble. Going to be some games where it drives Bomber fans crazy as well but if footy is about entertaining the masses, we will be the most entertaining team in the AFL next season. How do you defend and stop these two?

6 Likes

LOL is this the most incorrect post of the off season?

Get stuffed you campaigner.

3 Likes

Lol.

Stringer not traded in yet.

Blitz turns on their own.

Fark this is funny.

1 Like

Shut up.

3 Likes

Im gonna fill this thread full of uppercuts in a minute.

Get bent gimp

Come at me bro

I farkin resemble that.

1 Like

To capacity?

2 Likes

Now that we have Saad and potentially we could be blooding Ridley this year, does anyone think we could potentially release McKenna into the midfield? that would blow my mind

Added benefit: McKenna could shout out the midfield plays and our players would be the only ones who could understand him.

6 Likes

McKenna could be a very good midfielder in the future.
Right now though, he needs to be settled into one position. Nothing destroys development like moving a player after they have found their groove In a role.

3 Likes