Adam Tomlinson

Late bid?

@superfooty: Bombers make late play for Tomlinson, @ClarkyHeraldSun reports https://t.co/qhuXxZJd7d https://t.co/ljvK7wp4cp

Screwing Carlton and St Kilda in the same draft? Dodoro’s running wild.

What is he worth? 24 and an agreement not to bid on GWS platers at 4 &5?
I’d be our two seconds I would think?

maybe 25 + 57 might be more points than blues pick 19…someone do the math.

Pick 19 (Yarran) 948 points
Pick 25 +Pick 57 = 756 points +182 points = 938 pts
Pick 24 + pick 57 = 785 points + 182 points = 967 points

2 goals from 8 games in 2015, is he actually any good?
Supposed to be a KPF is he not?

I think it would need both 24 & 25 to get it done. That’s effectively pick 8

I watched a couple of games of GWS in 2014 where I thought this guy had massive potential, big engine. Nothing this year though.

maybe 25 + 57 might be more points than blues pick 19...someone doe the math.

19 948
24 + 57 967

maybe 25 + 57 might be more points than blues pick 19...someone doe the math.

Do it yourself you lazy mug. What do we all look like, accountants to you?!!! :slight_smile:

PS. I miss all the old emoticons on this site.

Draft profile from back in the day-

9 ADAM TOMLINSON (Oakleigh Chargers, 18, 193cm, 88kg) Versatile player who'll often start forward then go back to do a specific job, or vice-versa. As a backman, can really knuckle down. As a forward, runs exceptionally hard and just keeps presenting.
Not sure if he's lived up to that or not.

The Italian Stallion.
Dodoro.

same draft year as KAV, and kavs career is dead so…

Could swap a second round pick to Collingwood for a second this year if help with a trade (Collingwood need a next year pick for Brisbane for Aish).
Could also then try and get 10 from GWS.

It’d be interesting to know if Tomlinson is a better option as a second round pick, than any KPP available in the draft.

Considering that the experts are saying that there will be quite a few Key position players available when our second rounders are being used.

Not sure on this one. Would we be better off looking at Talia (if he decides he’d like to come to us) and Mitch Brown? Talia should be available as a DFA and Mitch Brown we should be able to secure with our pick in the 50s. That would be 2 ready made players for either end that won’t cost a whole lot both in salary and what we’d have to give up to get them on board, Talia for CHB and Brown potentially forward. I hope we can preserve our 2nd rounders.

100% would do, not sure what for but get him!

Seems late to show interest with hours to go
hopefully this has been burning for a while

No basis of inside info for this trade but how about something like this which helps Carlton / Richmond with Yarran deal too.
Give up Pick 5, 25, 57 and get back 8, 19 & 52. Then pass on 19 & 52 to GWS for Tomlinson.
For us is 5, 25, 57 for Pick 8 & Tomlinson.

We end up with 4, 8, 24, 80 & Tomlinson (a ready made KPP)
Francis, Milera/Balic/Mathieson, Rioli, Pick 80 & Tomlinson.

No basis of inside info for this trade but how about something like this which helps Carlton / Richmond with Yarran deal too. Give up Pick 5, 25, 57 and get back 8, 19 & 52. Then pass on 19 & 52 to GWS for Tomlinson. For us is 5, 25, 57 for Pick 8 & Tomlinson.

No thanks.

give them 24 25 and get something back

No basis of inside info for this trade but how about something like this which helps Carlton / Richmond with Yarran deal too. Give up Pick 5, 25, 57 and get back 8, 19 & 52. Then pass on 19 & 52 to GWS for Tomlinson. For us is 5, 25, 57 for Pick 8 & Tomlinson.

No thanks.

give them 24 25 and get something back

We’d actually give up more points that way but I’d also do that trade is more simple too.

Comparison is 4, 5, 57 to 4, 8, 24,